Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Parade of the Stars

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade of the Stars

Okay okay if the title of the Parade isn't Parade of the Stars but i just have to post about the recently scrapped Parade of the Stars. I know its death was much celebrated on Miceage , however I am a little dissapointed that it is gone.

Before you all jump to conclussions, unlike you lucky bastards ( okay if that is a naughty word in the US sorry but it is part of the Aussie language) i don't get to attend the park usually more then twice a year. I looked forward at each visit on dancing in the parade.

Over my time , i was lucky enough to dance in each section ( those tutu's are so sexy!) and each time my friends who were travelling with me loved it. In fact last year it was one of the highlights of a three week trip to LA for my boyfriend Matt. Seeing a tall, long haired, death metal t-shirt and all black clothes wearing guy high kicking in a cape and screamin PENGUINS at the top of his lungs was truly golden.

So whilst many may rejoice ... i will shed a tear.
    "Lies make baby Jesus cry!"

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X