Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Musical History of Disneyland 6-disc CD track listed posted!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    Re: A Musical History of Disneyland 6-disc CD track listed posted!

I revived this thread from the archives to let anyone know who hasn't yet gotten this set ([email protected]), maybe because it was too expensive... well Costco now has them for $65.00!! I also saw them at Tower Records in L.A. for $85. This version may not include the vinyl record that is included in the DisneyDirect and theme park editions... but the packaging looks the same (I mean how many people will actually listen to the vinyl record anyway!?)
    Last edited by DOOM BGI; 09-28-2005, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yensid98
    replied
    WOW!
    If I only buy one thing from the 50th celebration it will be this CD set. It looks like this is going to be the difinitive Disneyland music collection.

Leave a comment:

• Titanfreak46
    replied
    Randy

Do you think all the Parades will come out on CD in the near future? And how about One and Only Genuine Original Family Band Soundtrack, is it not marketable enough to make it, or is it a strong possibility in the near future?

Leave a comment:

• s8ntmark
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy Thornton
    I can assure you, Mr. MiceMan, I AM the PRODUCER!

Randy Thornton
    Ooo, Snap!

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    Thanks for the futher updates. Please pass along our gratitude to the entire team that made this product a reality! (especially my favs, Tony Baxton and Bruce Gordon!)

Leave a comment:

• Randy Thornton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton
    Sorry Randy - I don't mean to tread on your shoes. I have just noticed that you have been "Compiled By Randy Thornton" in everything else that I have noticed. Can I ask what the difference is between a compiler and a producer??? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    This CD collection is a must for a the true DL fan. I have a few DL Forever CD's, but they may be collecting dust beginning in a few weeks when I get my hands on this set.

You will be able to get this set from DL, WDW and DisneyDirect. Should be easy to obtain. You'll probably want to order early if you HAVE to have the gold vinyl.

Leave a comment:

• Trader Sam
    replied
    I heard a rumor somewhere (don't remember where. maybe on this board.) that Target is supposed to sell some sort of 50th anniversary CD. Not sure if it's a park album or just a Lee Ann Rimes single. Can anybody confirm or shoot down this rumor?

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Oh, I definitely *WILL* be getting this bad boy. Funny thing is, I was gonna buy the America Sings and Enchanted Tiki Room CDs I missed out on getting last time, when I go down there this year, but with this coming out, looks like I won't HAVE to! ^^; As for which one, it'll be nice if I can get the special edition, but either one would probably be fine with me...you don't know HOW long I've waited for something like this. Thanks Mr. Thornton!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ness
    replied
    Sounds awesome. Unfortunately I can't afford it any time soon, but it'll be something to save for!

As an interesting side note
    7. Space Mountain (New Daytime Track)
    Even more comformation.

Leave a comment:

• travelmom
    replied
    This sounds amazing. It is something I would be interested in even though I have some of the recordings.

Leave a comment:

• Randy Thornton
    replied
    A Little Clarification

Originally posted by MiceMan
    Technically ... he's not the producer, he compiled the music. This goes out to all those people that didn't believe me! You know who you are .... :devil:

Randy Thornton

Leave a comment:

• DarylF
    replied
    I SOOOOO want to get this.... but already have most of the tracks from previous visits/ Disneyland Forever CD kiosks. Someone.... please convince me that I need this!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    I am SO getting this... it sounds amazing!! (errr.. no pun intended)

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMania
    replied
    Man, the 50th has been really heavily leaning on the public's interest for stuff colored as gold, huh?

Emporium's going to look like a palace of bling-bling later this year.

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied
    I think it would end up being Christmas by the time I get my grubby paws on this sucker. It looks freaking awesome and expensive. However, I don't feel the need for the vinyl so I'll just go for the nationwide edition.

Leave a comment:

• Trader Sam
    replied
    No, it's a reproduction of the very first Disneyland LP (also known as the very first official Disneyland soundtrack). It's also going to be printed on gold vinyl. Here's what he said in one of his previous posts:

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Originally posted by Trader Sam
    Excuse me for being a dullard, but what is the "vinyl?"

Nevermind. I found out what it is.
    Could you let me in? Is it the book?

Leave a comment:

• MellyMouse
    replied
    Thanks SilentBob66! I was a little too excited about it.

:o

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X