X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wotan
    replied
    I wonder if you showed up on the 16th in an RV, if they'd let you park overnight...time to hitch up the Airstream!

Leave a comment:

• LSPoorEeyorick
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    No need to camp out in June, the Party is in July, :lol: (sorry, I had too )
    Internet raspberry.

Pbblllllllllt!

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick
    Here's another request for information regarding the 5/5/05 celebration. Surely I'll be camping out for 6/17, but I want to know if any camping is necessary for 5/5. I hear tell that there'll be an 'arrival' of all of the face and fuzz. All!?
    No need to camp out in June, the Party is in July, :lol: (sorry, I had too )

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    When will parking open? I'm sure some of you will need a place for your car!

Thinking of skipping the Big Celebration on the 17th, but am planning on Goofy's Kitchen at the very least for brunch that day...at least I'll feel like I'm a little part of it...and also see what craziness happens that day! Tried to make reservations this morning for Goofy's, but they are not accepting reservations until 60 days before the day you want to book.

Hope everyone has a Great Time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND!!!

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
    Disney Co thinks the party is on May 5th. at Walt Disney World :monkey:

It's not WDW's bday. Their 34th is on Oct. Let us have our fun at DLR

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    I guess the park doesn't actually open until 9 am, so I might not get there until about 7:30... no reason to wake up THAT early if I don't have to.

Leave a comment:

• LSPoorEeyorick
    replied
    Here's another request for information regarding the 5/5/05 celebration. Surely I'll be camping out for 6/17, but I want to know if any camping is necessary for 5/5. I hear tell that there'll be an 'arrival' of all of the face and fuzz. All!?

Leave a comment:

• disneyfn
    replied
    How about getting there at 7:17 am?

Leave a comment:

• mickeyandme67
    replied
    I'm going the day before so I can hide out in the old Fantasyland Skyway Chalet...

--kidding.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dshimel
    I know people that plan on being there from the time Disneyland closes on the 16th.
    Disneyland is closing on the 16th?! Are they getting ready for the big actual 50th celebration on the 17th? Will DCA be open instead?

And people wonder how rumors get started? :devil:

I know I will probably be one of those people who get there on the 17th REALLY EARLY. Although if Disneyland stays open over-night from the 16th -17th, I don't know when I will be able to return to my hotel room. I'll just stay at the park! Sleep - I must get sleep - Sleep!

Leave a comment:

• mickeyslittlehelper
    replied
    Originally posted by dshimel
    I know people that plan on being there from the time Disneyland closes on the 16th.
    I will probably be one of them :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Well dont bother coming after 10 AM because the park will most likely be sold out by then.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied
    When will all the announcmetns and dedications begin on the 5th? I want to know a specific time to be there.

Leave a comment:

• dshimel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    Teehee.. I'll be there at 6 :devil: (I am assuming this is a 7/17 thread?)

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    I'll probably walk over from the hotel around 7am UNLESS they decide to have the 50 hour party and leave the park open. Then I have no idea when I might (or if) leave the park and return!

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    Save me a spot, I would for anybody on here. I was just wondering if Disneyland Co anticipates this?

Disney Co thinks the party is on May 5th. at Walt Disney World :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Im just gonna show up at 7 and wait

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    I'm probably getting there around 7. (If I had my way, it would be 6!) I don't mind the huge crowds.. it's my friends that I'm worried about. I don't know how hardcore they are, but my boyfriend is... I think that's all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    I sure hope that they do. I live pretty nearby, and I'm just getting up whenever my roommate does, and groggily making my way to the park in yoga pants and a sleepshirt. XD

Coming with a Blanky is a damn good idea, too. Thanks, disneyfreek. XD

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X