X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneykat
    replied
    I'm there. Was planning to go alone, but I'd love to meet up with some mice chatters in the morning!!!!

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    We definitely should pick a time and place to meet. Like I said, around 6:30 outside the gate before they let us in might be good. Someone should make a sticky about it.

Leave a comment:

• Goin2DL
    replied
    The DL website says on or around April 19th.

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    I heard it was April 20th...

And I plan on being there on May 5th. I would love to meet up with some people. Maybe we should pick a time and a place to meet.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    Have they already held that lottery??? I would love to know if anyone we know won
    I think it's April 23rd

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Have they already held that lottery??? I would love to know if anyone we know won

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    We should have a May 5 morning meetup! Everyone meet somewhere outside the gate at about 6:30, before they open the main gates to start letting people in at 7?

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    They BETTER let me in. I think I'll go buy my bagels the day before. I'm gonna be there EARLY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Well, it's not a blockout date on any AP, and since Disney doesn't want to tick off anyone, they'll have to let us in on technicality. Oh well!

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    You can come on May 5th. May 4th is the special day reserved for media and the AP holders that won the lottery to attend the event.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    That's what I told her but she was so insistant that it was the 5th.....

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Maybe she is thinking May 4? I'd rather try to get up early to get there and try then just give up. Maybe I'll call the park.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    started a topic Call me dumb (Question about 7/17)

Call me dumb (Question about 7/17)

I am ready to go to DL on May 5th but a friend said you have to have a special pass for that day. I was like, "HUH"??? Can anyone clear that up for me???

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X