This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Missed Yesterland Attraction - POLL 2

It is time for the second round of The Most Missed Yesterland Attraction.

THE LOSERS
    The Rocket Rods speed off the list getting only 8 votes. Captain EO, garnered 7 votes leaving Michael Jackson out in the cold.(Things just aren't going well for him are they?) Another 7 Went to the Tahitian Terrace. Rainbow Ridge Pack Mules, Mission to Mars, and the Motor Boat Cruise all got 1 vote a piece, whereas poor Mike Fink remains tethered to the Rivers of America with 0 votes.

THE WINNERS
    In our previous Poll The Peoplemover was the most missed attraction receiving 51.35% of the votes for a total of 76 votes. WOW. A very distant second went to Adventure through Inner Space with 16.22% of the votes with a total of 24 votes (me included). It also seems that nobody likes the Pooh in Critter Country as 15.54% of voters would rather have Country Bear Jamboree back giving it 23 votes total.

The winners now face a new set of contenders as recommended by you guys.

Again the same rules apply. There are only ten choices a week. If you don't see your particular choice up there just vote for what is there and tell me what you want to see in the next poll.

ENJOY!
    Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland
    7.14%
    Skyway to Tomorrowland/Fantasyland
    16.33%
    The Peoplemover
    33.67%
    Country Bear Jamboree
    10.20%
    Monsanto's House of the Future
    1.02%
    Light Magic
    0.00%
    America Sings
    12.24%
    Adventure Through Inner Space
    9.18%
    The Flying Saucers
    1.02%
    Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
    9.18%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Fishbulb; 04-12-2005, 10:38 PM.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Well, to be fair, Tahitian Terrace wasn't really an attraction so much as it was a restaurant.

Anyway, I voted for the Skyways, since they weren't on the last one and since they were a very convenient way to get between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in a hurry, especially during parades. If I could have, I would have also voted for PeopleMover and ATIS, although Monsanto's House of the Future might have been interesting also.
    Last edited by SilentBob66; 04-12-2005, 09:31 PM.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Have to go with the Mine Train...after all, Rainbow Ridge is my home town.
      (That, and I made such an elborate post about it last time )

Comment

Augh.... I miss the Sky Buckets so much. My sister is terrified of heights. Probably because when we'd ride those, I'd pretend that I was going to push her off it. And Mom used to say that if we wouldn't stop saying "I want" she'd take us on the Sky Buckets just to drop us OUT of them! Ah, the good old days. When parents could corporally punish their children in public and not be sassed by other parents about it.
        Last edited by melmel; 04-12-2005, 10:08 PM.
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I had voted for the Peoplemover in the first round, but I had to go with the Mine Train. Though it was replaced by a much better attraction than the peoplemover. I'd split my vote between the two if I could.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I bet if Light Magic gets any votes, they will be joke ones.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Still taking the Mine Train. What's an engineer without a railroad?
              "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

Peoplemover this time

Comment

America Sings HANDS DOWN

Comment

Sticking with MTRtNW
                    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

im glad they have a video of america sings on visionsfantastic.com

Comment

Originally posted by felixthequick
                        im glad they have a video of america sings on visionsfantastic.com
                        Oh MAN TOTALLY! THAT WAS A GREAT VIDEO! It brought back so many memories that it was overwhelming. Isn't there a DVD of it? I know there is a CGI ride through DVD of ATIS over at atomobiles.com, but what about the other Yesterland favorites?
                        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

www.extinct-attractions-club.com

They have nearly every yesterland ride you could name documented, and done well.
                          "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

Ye olde Peoplemover
                            www.deliciousmayhem.net
                            www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Originally posted by NWRREngineer
                              www.extinct-attractions-club.com

They have nearly every yesterland ride you could name documented, and done well.
                              Im still mad at extint attractions...I gave them money along time ago (like back in 1999) for an America Sings video, the guy mailed me a video about the Mine Train through Natures wonderland..I told the guy their was a mix up and he appologized and promised to send me the America Sings video and I even offered to send the Mine Train video back but he never did

Comment

Country bear jamboree ALL THE WAY!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                                ~

Comment

the people mover....that has always been one of my favorite rides!
                                  "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

Comment

As much as I miss the PeopleMover and the Skyway, America Sings was my favorite as a kid. Not only that, it was one of the best things they had in that building! They got rid of America Sings....for Innoventions? Whatever!
                                    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                    I bring the magic!!!
                                    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                                      As much as I miss the PeopleMover and the Skyway, America Sings was my favorite as a kid. Not only that, it was one of the best things they had in that building! They got rid of America Sings....for Innoventions? Whatever!
                                      No, they got rid of America Sings for Splash Mountain. 95% of the audio anamatronics in Splash Mountain are ripped and/or re-adapted from America Sings and Old Critter Country, back when it was just Bear Country.
                                      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Actully I could I change my vote I voted for america sings and then realized that the AA's are in splash mountain and I wouldn't wan't them moved.

I should have voted for people movers because I allways wanted to ride them but my parents wouldn't take me 'cause they thought they where for old people or the sky way, went on one at a zoo recently and was like awww I miss the one at disneland.
                                        Other places you can find me:

Digg
                                        Steam

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X