This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean OPEN yesterday, Sun. 06/11/2006

First of all, before you read further, I want you to take a deep breath. I mean a really deep calming breath. The title of this thread refers not to the actual attraction being open, but a door to the attraction area which was wide open.

Yes, the door behind Tarzan's Treehouse, to the left of the Disney Gallery staircase, was wide open yesterday. You could see water in the attraction, and although most of the lights were off, there was a blue light, and an overhead dim gaslamp style electric light on.

You could smell the familiar musty air of the attraction, which I've sorely missed.

I managed to snap a few pictures by sticking my camera in the doorway, which I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow. Things look great for the opening on the 26th! (Or thereabouts).
    Last edited by RobotMirror; 06-12-2006, 05:08 PM. Reason: Title edited (wrong date)

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean OPEN yesterday, Sun. 06/11/2006

OH MY GOD that is so cool your so lucky

Comment

:yea: We wants the pictures
      Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Originally posted by TINK23
        :yea: We wants the pictures
        I know, I debated even waiting until I had my camera back and the pictures uploaded before I posted something, but I couldn't wait ... this was big news! I stared at the open door, looked around in shock... could it be...?

Comment

could you describe in full detail porfavor

Comment

That is so cool. Can't wait. I will be there 6/26 AM!
            Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Okay, so where are the snaps, please?

Comment

Your turning me on with this information! Tell me more!!! lol

Comment

Waitin' for pics!!!!! :yea:

Comment

^^^ ^^^ ^^^

It's amazing how we all somehow survived in a time before everything was in-your-face on-demand I-can't-wait-I won't wait....

Okay. Pictures. Now. :lol: :yea:

--Barry
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I saw that myself earlier today. I could barely see anything. I think I took a pic just for the novelty of it and the possiblity of getting ambushed by Disney Security waiting in the wings. XD

Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

There was a door open today too, around 2:15 when I walked by on my way to the mansion. Alas, I have no camera, and I couldn't see into the dark depths from where I was walking. Looked for it on the way back about 25 minutes later, and the door was closed. Maybe they're on to us, lol.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!

Please, more info, pics, anything!

I am actually particularly interested in what they've done to the island.

Comment

were die'n here please

Comment

:lol: Nice.... pictures, please? :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X