Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney commemorative brick

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney commemorative brick

Does anyone have any information on how and where to buy the bricks. And a price...

I have looked on the net but have not been able to find anything. :confused:
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Yes, they still sell them at the Park (next to the entrance).

Also, do a search. There was another posting about these a couple of weeks ago that had the website URL listed.

Comment

They still sell them at DL??? WDW and DLP stopped selling them altogether and TDL only sold them briefly for their 15th anniversary and those have already been removed.

Comment

Why did the other parks stop selling them? Did they run out of space.

Since the dont have a website anymore I guess I will have to wait and look into it when we get to Disneyland this June. I am to cheap to cal Delievears from Denmark.
        You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

I still have one of the Ordrer forms and there is a E-mail add on it.

dl.bricks@disney.com

Hope this helps you in your quest.

Comment

Did they ever finish the walk around the world path at WDW? I guess it was suppost to go all the way round the lake paved with those stones.
            When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X