Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a MiceQuest/Gumball Rally team?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a MiceQuest/Gumball Rally team?

Several people have mentioned that they would like to participate in the events but are looking for a team. Please use this thread if your team is looking for an extra person or if you are looking to form a team.

Remember, you can compete alone in the MiceQuest or Gumball Rally, but teams will be more fun.

For those looking for the event information, you can find it here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28344

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Looking for a MiceQuest/Gumball Rally team?

It is going to be interesting to see how people form their team strategy for both events.
    I've been thinking about this and I can't see that there would be a significant advantage, regardless of team size.
    The best part is going to be seeing a big part of the MiceChat community at the Park having a blast. Then, to cap it all off with a big dessert party
    in the Festival Arena is just going to be awesome.:yea:
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

The mini MiceQuest sounds awesome and if anyone needs an extra person on their team, let me know.
      "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

Wish I was in need of a team, but I have a feeling at least half my team (including me) will be "working" this event, LOL.

Seriously folks, this is a great way to meet other micechatters!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I am looking for a team.. or a spot on a team..

this should be fun.

this one event I did gave us a locker key... from outside the park... then inside that locker.. was another locker key.. for videopolis..er.. fantasyland theater...
          tick tock tick tock madness comes tonight
          what's reality compared to me
          I rest on the bed and I'm sure I slowly get mad
          I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind
          for the fact that I'm a man
          I'm here to stay forever but not today

--
          Timekiller - Project Pitchfork

Comment

Do you have to be on a team with another MiceChat member, or can you be on a team with an outside as long as she/he buys her/his ticket?
            Woof!

Comment

Originally posted by MooglePower
              Do you have to be on a team with another MiceChat member, or can you be on a team with an outside as long as she/he buys her/his ticket?
              You DO NOT have to be a member of MiceChat in order to participate in any of these events.

However, we'd like anybody participating to consider becoming members of MiceChat, since it is the greatest Disney discussion board on the whole planet!!
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

My teammate is registered ... although she never posts.

Maybe this will encourage her to post more.

Comment

I need a team! Somebody?

Anybody?
                  Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
                    I need a team! Somebody?

Anybody?
                    If I can get the day off, you betcha. We need 2 more then (1 more if you rope in Anders) and a cool name, if your game.
                    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by mrmainstreet
                      If I can get the day off, you betcha. We need 2 more then (1 more if you rope in Anders) and a cool name, if your game.
                      I think SG now has a team, didn't take long, but PM her to make sure. I won't be playing as I have to work that night and will likely be working the event during the day.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I have my team of 4!! We are ready to take the rally challenge!!
                        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                        I bring the magic!!!
                        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                          I have my team of 4!! We are ready to take the rally challenge!!
                          Sweeeeeeet!! :yea:
                          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

This sounds like an absolute blast! I'd love to meet a few MiceChatters, too. I've probably met around 70 or so people on another board through various meet-ups the last few years. Nearly every one has turned out to be a lot of fun and I've developed a number of good friendships that way. I haven't seen an age limit. I'm assuming there isn't one? If I didn't otherwise hook up with others for a team, I might bring my 13-year-old daughter to play. She's well-traveled and would probably be better at this than most of my adult friends.
                            Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoaster
                              This sounds like an absolute blast! I'd love to meet a few MiceChatters, too. I've probably met around 70 or so people on another board through various meet-ups the last few years. Nearly every one has turned out to be a lot of fun and I've developed a number of good friendships that way. I haven't seen an age limit. I'm assuming there isn't one? If I didn't otherwise hook up with others for a team, I might bring my 13-year-old daughter to play. She's well-traveled and would probably be better at this than most of my adult friends.
                              !3-year-olds must be with an adult, so you're cool.

Here is a link to the info and ordering page.

You can also get all your questions answered there.
                              Last edited by Monorail Man; 06-18-2006, 03:58 PM. Reason: Added link. ;)
                              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X