Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Favorite "Land" at Disneyland???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite "Land" at Disneyland???

We can all agree that Disneyland is great...but do you have a favorite land?

I don't know if I could choose a favorite (but I do know that it wouldn't be Mickey's Toontown :P)

New Orleans Square and Fantasyland are two of my favorites, but then again I do like Main Street and Frontierland...SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!
    Main Street U.S.A.
    11.11%
    Adventureland
    11.11%
    Frontierland
    7.41%
    Tomorrowland
    3.70%
    Fantasyland
    11.11%
    New Orleans Square
    51.85%
    Critter Country
    0.00%
    Mickey's Toontown
    3.70%

Re: Favorite &quot;Land&quot; at Disneyland???

Wow... not an easy question. But I will agree...def. not Toontown

I love NOS
    I really do like Critter Country. Why...because of Hungry Bear. You can sit there and eat, but just have a peaceful area and watch the boats...and even wave to the train.
    I also like Main Street. Great people watching.
    Fantasyland is too crowded
    and Tomorrowland...let's decide what we want, then I can vote.
    I do like going on Tom's Island and taking a nap
    And having breakfast at River Belle when the park opens is wonderful...watching people and seeing the RoA
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

New Orleans Square was my favorite before I moved in! haha, having a job in the land changes things, sometimes. Although it houses one of my favorite attractions, Haunted Mansion.

Second up is Andventureland, which is only my second favorite because of the horrible clogging of the walkways, even in the off-season. It has one of my other favorite attractions, the Enchanted Tiki Room.
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I love Critter Country and Adventureland:squeeze:

Comment

New Orleans Square
          Adventureland
          Critter Country

I spend 3/4 of my day in that 1/4 of the park. Astro Blasters, Matterhorn and BTMR and Main St. fill up most of the rest.
          Last edited by Mojave; 06-14-2006, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Hmmm....I really like Fantasyland - but I'm actually a huge fan of Mainstreet! I love the hub area, the music, the people wandering. It's just a fun place. As far as rides, NOS.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

BFJen, I like your signature. Reminds me of a great t-shirt I saw: "I got a new gun for my wife. Best trade I ever made." My version swaps watch for gun, b/c I'm not so into guns.

Comment

NOS is my favorite, followed by Adventureland. I'm not sure what order the rest would come in.
                Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

In terms of looks: Pre-1997 Tomorrowland
                  In terms of attractions: Fantasyland
                  Woof!

Comment

For me, it's the place-making that NOS has. When I'm there, I can tell I'm not in Kansas, as it were. Plus, I'm a a history buff and I love the HM.

So there you have it!

Peace,
                    Roo
                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Favorite land: Yesterland

Comment

I put Frontierland because, as a kid, I always wanted to be a cowboy.
                        sigpic
                        Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Fantasyland for me. To me that's what Disneyland is all about. The Castle, Mr. Toad, Alice etc.. I love those rides.
                          Mike

Comment

Great goodness.....I've been sitting here trying to decide the answer to that question. I can't say...honestly.
                            I was going to go with NOS only because it has my two favorite attractions, but Adventureland is so wonderful....

Then I started to think of which lands I could do without, and tried to narrow it down that way...
                            Can't do it.
                            Without Frontierland, New Orleans Square wouldn't be the same...without Critter Country, would the gateway to Fantasyland be as special?
                            I love Tom Sawyer Island...and the futuristic hum of Tommorowland.

So...I can't answer. Nope. No way. There is absolutely no way for me to pick.

Comment

Hey, your poll omits my favorite "Land" so here's my write-in vote for DCA
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X