Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Can Disney's California Adventure Be Fixed?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Importance
    You can hardly compare Bigfoot Rapids to Grizzly River Run. As for the others, you're right.
    What BR has that GRR doesn't is the viewing area where you can watch people get absolutely drenched by waterfalls. Funny stuff. I could stand there for hours. Laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
      What BR has that GRR doesn't is the viewing area where you can watch people get absolutely drenched by waterfalls. Funny stuff. I could stand there for hours. Laughing.
      I think the best ride like this is at Islands of Adventure, Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges. Not only is this ride interactive (guests can spray water onto the rafts!), but it's long, has a fun story if you pay attention, and can get you absolutely soaked, even if you're wearing a poncho. (I would know!)

GRR seems way too short, and neither BR nor GRR seems to have much of a story.
      Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

• DCA, in this cat's humble opinion, should be absorbed by D-Land as another area of the park. The idea of chraging the SAME price for half the entertainment always made me blow a gasket. The park itself never really seemed Disney, never gave off that vibe. The area should be incorporated into new lands for the Park That Walt Built and be made more "Disneyfied". They made a decent start by making "A Bug's Life" and "Monster's Inc" a part of the place. The California theme just plain didn't work as a selling point. I never really saw that as a viable idea.

Absorb DCA into D-land.....and that is my final answer.
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

• Drop the California from DCA & just make it "Disney's Adventure" or something to the like.. All of the attractions in the Park don't have to be D or E - It's good to have smaller, less heralded attractions throughout the place - it gives the park a much more complimentary foundation to work on. With one new C or D plus a couple of E's, I think the place would be rock. Give it a good couple of years to grow. It can't be compared to Disneyland because it's NOT DL
          I'm just a bit more than Just Really Nice!

Comment

• Change the name to Knott's California Park and then the expectation would be low enough that people would think it's really great. See Knott's and Disney in one day!

The other idea would be to sell it to Busch Gardens.
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X