• Show
Clear All
  • PumpkinKing!
    What have I done?
    • Jan 2005

What Disneyland attraction are you?

Quizilla: http://www.quizilla.com/users/serogi...20are%20you%3F

I am:

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.

:thumbup: "This guy!"
  • speederscout
    0 to 200 mph in 1 second!
    • Feb 2005

Re: What Disneyland attraction are you?

The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th Century! A venerable Disneyland institution, you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of Americana. You never make your passengers seasick (in part due to the fact that you role along your secret underwater track) and always offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier mining town, New Orleans, and back woods glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to get out and enjoy the nightlife, you play "Steamboat Willie" in the nightly production of the Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question, just how is that you are always managing to be headed "down river"?

"Small children and old folks" like me the best?!? I'm not sure what to think of that. Hmmm, I think I like PumpkinKing! better...

Comment

• WatchYourHeadNStep
      Banned User
      • Jul 2005

Churro stand.

Hot and crunchie on the inside.........sweet and delicious on the outside!

And I "roll" wherever I am needed.

Comment

• bljfour
        The one and only
        • Jan 2005

The Indiana Jones Adventure: An excavation of an exotic temple promises to reveal its mysteries until something goes terribly wrong! You are a wild jeep ride through a vengeful ancient temple that has been treaded upon one to many times. Your experiences read like an action adventure flick (could it be that you are based on one?) and your John Williams-esk score makes you grandiouse, purposeful, and larger than life. Fully immersive and completely themed, you really do give your passengers a wild ride and work hard for their sastifaction... in fact each trip through your caverns of fire, snake pits, lightening illuminated ruins, and dart filled passages is just a little different. You are chaotic, but to the point and somehow you bring out the noble side in everyone, the inner Indiana Jones in every soul, even if Disneyland couldn't secure the rights to the likeness of Harrison Ford. Beware the Eyes of Mara indeed.
        "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

• OogieBoogie
          Supervillan Extrodinaire
          MiceChat News Team
          • Sep 2005

Same as Bljfour's.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

• Yendorb
            Mousketeer
            • Feb 2005

I'm the same as the pumpkinking.
            VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

• Trintara
              ROFLCOPTER!
              • May 2006

Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the darkness of outer space! Futuristic and forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent speed, stealthness, and the promise of technology, while your Dick Dale surf guitar riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and mysterious, without being corny. Keep the lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph! Regardless of speed, you prove that in the vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!
              Last edited by Trintara; 06-14-2006, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Jessicalover
                Married and happy again!!
                • Feb 2006

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through the back alleys of toontown! The only ride with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful, you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car vehicles actually have four flat tires! Despite your older humor, you are a kid at heart and kids most relate to your cartoony world and like you the best. You've been know to make the adults a little queasy and a litte bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a little confused, but more often, extremely amused. You take us to the places we'd never see in a ride featuring the straight-laced Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.
                Take this quiz!

<A href="http://http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
                Last edited by Jessicalover; 06-14-2006, 03:58 PM.
                Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                sigpic

Comment

• travelmom
                  Minion
                  • Feb 2005

Splash Mountain!

I love the music, the characters remind me America Sings, I feel so happy,
                  Zippity-do- dah!

I have gone from holding my breath on the drop (out of pure terror because I have a phobia about edges and dropping), to the joyful freedom of letting go and holding my arms up. So it represents a kind of victory for me and I just love it.
                  Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

• Redsix
                    Minion
                    • Dec 2005

DLRR...I am always passing thru...
                    Jason

Comment

• lady3jane
                      MiceChatter
                      • Sep 2005

The Pirates of the Caribbean: A swashbuckling adventure! Yo ho, a pirates life is indeed for you, seeing as you are the classic Disney dark ride that presents a time when New Orleans was under attack from a band of treasure loving bandits. You have a bit of an edge, and an element of danger, and you can scare the youngins, but for the most part you mean no serious harm. You are youthful at heart, strong and energetic, with a taste for the good life, if not hard work. You have romantic notions about the adventurous life on the sea with no rules and no responsibilities except to your ship, but you also weary and worrisome of the fate that eventually gets all those who those who live life on the lamb, stealing gold for greed and burning down cities for your own delight. You are what you are, and you're out to enjoy the glamour of your wild days while they last! Despite your rough surface, the people know you have heart and they will always come back.

Big surprise, huh!
                      sigpic
                      Fluffy Club Member

Comment

• pineapplewhipaddict
                        DoleWhipDrea
                        • Apr 2005

The Indiana Jones Adventure: An excavation of an exotic temple promises to reveal its mysteries until something goes terribly wrong! You are a wild jeep ride through a vengeful ancient temple that has been treaded upon one to many times. Your experiences read like an action adventure flick (could it be that you are based on one?) and your John Williams-esk score makes you grandiouse, purposeful, and larger than life. Fully immersive and completely themed, you really do give your passengers a wild ride and work hard for their sastifaction... in fact each trip through your caverns of fire, snake pits, lightening illuminated ruins, and dart filled passages is just a little different. You are chaotic, but to the point and somehow you bring out the noble side in everyone, the inner Indiana Jones in every soul, even if Disneyland couldn't secure the rights to the likeness of Harrison Ford. Beware the Eyes of Mara indeed.

Comment

• DonDuck
                          Don't mess with the duck!
                          • Jun 2006

I'm another Mark Twain... munching on a churro.

Comment

• Wren
                            Sorcerer Supreme Bean
                            • Mar 2006

There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                            -Dr. Strange

Comment

• Alchimedes
                              MiceChatter
                              • Jan 2005

The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th Century! A venerable Disneyland institution, you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of Americana. You never make your passengers seasick (in part due to the fact that you role along your secret underwater track) and always offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier mining town, New Orleans, and back woods glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to get out and enjoy the nightlife, you play "Steamboat Willie" in the nightly production of the Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question, just how is that you are always managing to be headed "down river"?
                              Hehe-My classic favorite
                              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

• Rapunzel
                                Sock Puppet
                                • Apr 2006

Comment

• Wolffin
                                  A Disneyland Hobo
                                  • Mar 2006

The Parking Lot Tram: The uncredited workhorse of the Disneyland resort. You take visitors from the largest parking lot on earth to the front door of Disneyland and back again. You aren't the picture of glamour and most wouldn't even think you provide any sort of excitment, but without you no fun could be had at all. You don't mean to, but you seem often sour. You get little respect and sometimes get losts of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please. People need you and you need them. Your simpleness is the perfect backdrop to showcase the eager smiles of children riding you for their first time to the Happiest Place on Earth.

) Wasn't expecting that!

Comment

• jetkitten
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Jun 2005

I'm A TRAM!
                                    (that doen't sound right to me)
                                    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

Comment

• Disneytwins
                                      • Oct 2005

me three!!

-chris
                                      DisneyTwins
                                      Since May 2003

Comment

• RobotWolf
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • May 2006

I'm a little chestnut called THE HAUNTED MANSION. Well maintained on the outside. Get to know me a little better and you'll see I have a exceedingly dark sense of humor. Does that make you withdraw? No worries! Dig a little deeper and you'll see that I have a happy-go-lucky, devil may stare attitude. Everyone is welcome in my realm. And regardless of your current pulse-rate, Existence is a party!

"So hurry back we would like your company!"
                                        "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X