This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up... McDonalds now selling Pirate/Cars Happy Meal Toys

Starting tomarrow, PIrate toys available at Mcdonalds. Cars available now.
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Just a heads up... McDonalds now selling Pirate/Cars Happy Meal Toys

THIS MAY BE IN CANADA ONLY --- Sorry... someone will have to check the USA.
    sigpicDisney Road

Comment

nope they are here as well.. got a happy meal 2 days ago for the girls

Friends for life

Comment

Well, Shozbot! I went to MacLand today...

Guess I need to sneak over there tomorrow..

Thanks for the heads up!!!
        Originally posted by migo
        I poop with joy!
        Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Cars are here...
          Pirates I'm told is NEXT!

Comment

McDonald's Press Release 06/07/2006

Oak Brook, Ill., June 7, 2006Carshttp://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/news/cu..._06072006.html
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I've got all 8 of them. The Doc Hudson is pretty cool! :ap:

Comment

I would love to collect Doc. I got all the 50th figures. I wonder how much longer Disney and McDonalds have a contract for?
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Too damn funny, I thought Disney didn't want to be associated with McDonalds anymore and they split up. Hahahahahahaha that didn't last long....

Comment

Thanks for the info, been going to Wendy's and gettin the dumb Hedge toys.

Comment

I've got all but one, and the Doc Hudson one is pretty cool. I also like the Sally Porsche who goes in circles.

I've tried finding the Mattel Die Cast (hot wheels style) cars toys around (15 individual cars and several of the even lesser characters packaged into "Movie Moments" packages), but they are sold out everywhere but on ebay (selling for 2-3 times as much, of course).
                      ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Mickey D's is bad for you! Eat a salad!

Comment

The disney happy meal toys were always the best!
                          Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

i found this about pirates

Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean (Theme Park) July 7, 2006 - August 3, 2006

Comment

Look out for toy variations in the happy meals also. There is two versions of Lighting McQueen, one clean and one dirty. There is also two versions of Ramone, one purple and one yellow.
                              Getting Lucky in Kentucky

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X