This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Tasting

Hi, I was at Calif. Adv. during the wine tasting weekends and tried a desert wine called Nivole. I loved it and came home and looked for it everywhere. I could have bought it there, but did not and by the time I came back found out that they do sell it by the glass there but no longer by the bottle. Any ideas on how I might find out where I can purchase this, they said Beverages and More the other day when I went in, but that was wrong. Surely if Calif. Adv offers it there must be a way to purchase a bottle of it.

Re: Wine Tasting

I just did a Google search on "Nivole Wine" and a big list came up. It looks like there are plenty of places to purchase it. You might want to try that. Good luck!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Different Beverages and More carry different stock so try more than one. Also try Wine Country in Signal Hill or try the yellow pages for wine retailers.
      Mike

Comment

thanks for your help, they both helped alot.

Comment

Places to look in the OC:

Hi-time Wine Celler, Costa Mesa - They have EVERYTHING! If they don't they will order it. They also ship to if you are in a reciprocal state.
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X