Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I have just decided on my Disney Dream

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just decided on my Disney Dream

Reading various post on crowds I now know my dream. Its simple I want a 365 day a year pass to DL for 2 ( the second one open for whom I chose to accompany me each trip) for life, that can be willed to a family member of my choice. I love the park and I would love to enter it at anytime om a whim. I dont want to jostle crowds to do it all in a short amount of time. If I just want to see Fantasmic or just want to go to Fantasyland I want to be able to do it. Yep I know it sounds like an AP's life for me , but since that is not always possible every year a life time pass will do. Oh did I mention my dream also includes lifetime airfare from NoCal to SoCal and of couse a suite at my disposal and the GCH? I have been pondering this for days , A castle overnighter?, a grand party in HM ?, nope just the luxury of going when I want with whom I want and having the means to get there and a place to rest my head at the end of the day.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X