This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates has begun....

Tonight after the last F! show, 3 pickup trucks and a golf cart came from behind splash mountain and parked right in front of the rivers of america. TSI is now closed until after the 24th. Tonight they worked on TSI to get ready for the huge screen. The word is that on Monday a helicopter will bring in the huge screen. ALso a huge group of Pirate CM's came out of POTC. Claimed they are doing testing. This was your soft opening only for POTC CMs.
    Jason

Re: Pirates has begun....

I heard that the Blue Bayou CM soft opening night crew was also given the opportunity to experience the attraction, although I have not as of yet been able to confirm or deny this.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Man I bet that would be really awesome to see the new movie on a huge screen on TSI but I bet its gonna cause a boatload of problems till everything is done and finished
      :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Yes, there were CMs riding tonight. Early word is the ride is very good! Lighting and sound is better than ever.. No real details given though.

Comment

During my F! shift, I peeked inside from the staircase going to the gallery, and I thought the lighting of the parrot was awesome! It really looked light it was moonlit!

I can't wait till the 26th!
          Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
          - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
          - me too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X