Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What's your favorite SPOT in DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite SPOT in DL?

Hey guys!

So, I'm in bed last night (yeah, I even think about MC before I fall asleep :0) and I'm trying to think of something peaceful so I try to recall my favorite spot in Disneyland. Than I came up with the idea for this thread! Score!

What is your favorite spot in Disneyland and your favorite spot in DCA?

And I mean SPOT, not ride or huge store. It can be a certian part of a ride or store but you gotta narrow it down. It can be a certian bench or a a certian table in a restaurant. Be creative!

Thank guys!

-Violet
    Disneyland
    83.33%
    Disney California Adventures
    16.67%

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Re: What's your favorite SPOT in DL?

I'll go first.

My favorite part in DL is right in front of that hat shop in Fantasy land. If you look to you left, you can see Dumbo and the sword in the stone. Right next to that restuarant that has to do with Pinnochio (forgot it's name!)

In DCA, my favorite spot is on California Screamin when you're gettting ready to take off... the spot over the water. LOVE it!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Favorite spot in Disneyland is on TSI in the fake rock cave, also in Splash MTN in the first cave you enter where they sing "how do you do". DCA spot is on the HollyWood studios street over by the little fountain across from the hot dog place. But my favorite spot of all is not in Disneyland or DCA it's at DLH over at the Waterfall caves ,I love that whole area throughout there.

Comment

my fav spot is the smoking area beside thunder mountain (yes I smoke) but I love it there because of the the shade from the trees,. and alot of times there is hardley any body there.. so it is pretty peacful after a long day at the park

Friends for life

Comment

ORWEN: Ahhhh...my favorite spot has to be next to my girlfriend's castle. Princess Aurora and I go W-A-Y back, you know.

ORGOCH: Yeah, an' she sure wishes ya'd go 'n S-T-A-Y way back where ya came from. But ta answer the question, I gotta say my fav'rite spot's on Tom Sawyer's Island--where a witch can do some decent frog huntin', whilst also firein' up a big brew inside her cauldron!

ORDDU: Hmmm...It's so difficult a choice to make for me. However, I suppose I'd have to say the Men's Room in Tomorrowland at the Exit of Space Mountain is where I've had my most successful 'pick ups'.

Comment

there is a bench in paradise pier , in the shade , near the water... i love it

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

End of Main street west corner near the entraince to Adventure/Frontier lands. With ROA near HM comming in at a close second!! Aaahhh......I can see it now.

Comment

My favorite spot in Disneyland is in Pirates where the Jolly Roger is.

Don't really have a favorite spot in DCA.

Comment

Favorite in DL is on Space Mountain at the moment when the ride music starts.

Favorite in DCA is on Soarin' when I manage to get center section first row.
                  An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
                  www.TheTikiTerrace.com

Comment

[quote=bravelatios] my favorite place is the air pinnocio ride

Comment

[quote=bravelatios] my favorite place is the pinnocio ride!! it was fun, it rocked

Comment

[quote=bravelatios]
                        Originally posted by bravelatios
                        my favorite place is the pinnocio ride!! it was fun, it rocked
                        amizing huh

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmGreen
                          there is a bench in paradise pier , in the shade , near the water... i love it
                          i didn't go on ride that much

Comment

yo

Comment

i am going to play vmk yall! oh and my characters are bravelatios and bravelatias if you see them please trade them bat magic!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X