This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Bay Idea

I've had this idea for a while now and I'm not sure if anybody else has had this idea already. But just in case they haven't I'll say it anyways. Ok so I'm thinking of DL (as tend to do everyday now that I moved to Texas) and I was thinking of Paradise Bay over at DCA. As many know Paradise Bay doesn't really have a sole purpose, so how about they bring a big 'ol lake to life. They should have a Fantasy Waters-type of show there (of course w/o the colorful screen in the back, or maybe). They could make it bigger and better, with more fountains. Here's my title for the show, "California Waves" (lame I know). I'll see if I can come up with more ideas but tell me what you think, but keep it civil.

Re: Paradise Bay Idea

That's a great idea.

I would like to see the route 66 side of the bay turned into a San Francisco Land(ala New Orleans Square) with row houses all along that side of the bay. the row houses would each have a couple of the upper floors each set up for bay view seating for the water show.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Those are both good ideas. San Francisco is one of those old cities with charm like New Orleans. I mean I've heard of ideas for San Francisco themed things, but put that way, makes it much more attractive. San Francisco is connected to a Bay, as New Orleans is to a River, so location wise it is a good idea. In the middle of the bay would a nightly show, that would be part of a new nightime show to bring more crowds.

Comment

It all sounds good to me!

Comment

How about Eurekean Waters?

lol

Comment

Interesting idea. But why not just bring LuminAria back
            IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Didn't Al Lutz say something about a new nighttime show that's supposed to open later this year on the bay? Lasers and Pyro is what I seem to remember the show was going to be. But that would be awesome if they incorperated belogio style water jets into the bay to go along with the show!

Comment

After they refurb Paradise Pier I say go for it a water shoe would be great!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

I believe I had read something in JimHill that Steve Davidson, creator of RDCT is working in conjuction with the company that created the Bellagio water fountains. It water effects are suppose to be even better than Fantasmic.

Comment

Wow, I hope you are right OreoLee!

Comment

Originally posted by captain sparrow
                      I've had this idea for a while now. They should have a Fantasy Waters-type of show. Here's my title for the show, "California Waves" tell me what you think.
                      Eh.

Comment

They definitely ought to do something with it. Some sort of show near the end of night-time closing would be a great idea and maybe retain a few more folks in there at the end of the day.
                        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I think it's a great idea, have some other things to look at over there some new, different things to shake it up a bit, I'm down.

Comment

It seems too expensive to put up houses just for 'viewing a show'. I think the row houses should have purpose other than that, or they wouldn't spend the money. 'California Waves' is ok, but in keeping with the (questionable and irritable) "theme" of the park, it should be "California Wavin' "
                            "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

lagoon idea: www.waltzingwaters.com www.wetdesign.com

put a Bellagio type show there (wet design) or a Fantasy Waters type show there (waltzing Waters)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X