Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quick Question about the Tiki Room

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question about the Tiki Room

I'm right now working on a small Flash animation. One of the segments features a brief cameo by the four hosts of the Enchanted Tiki Room. However, I can't remember for the life of me what colours each of the birds is. If someone knows offhand or has pictures of what colour Jose, Michael, Pierre and Fritz, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Re: Quick Question about the Tiki Room

Off the top of my head, I believe Jose is green. I'll have to look up the rest, I'm a bit groggy & tired at the moment! :sleep:

edit: It looks like Fritz is red & I think Pierre is blue. I'm guessing Michael is green, too. Of course, these are their main colors.

edit again: Here is what wikipedia has to say:
    "It houses a Hawaiian-themed musical show "hosted" by four lifelike macaws whose plumage matches their implied countries of origin. "Jos&#233;" is red, white and green and speaks with a Mexican accent, voiced by Wally Boag; "Michael" is white and green with an Irish brogue, voiced by Fulton Burley; "Pierre" is red, white, blue and has a French accent courtesy of the voice talents of Ernie Newton while red, black and white "Fritz" has a German accent courtesy of the voice talents of Thurl Ravenscroft."
    <o>

Comment

Yeah, any help is appreciated. The only specifics I'm really looking for are: main body colour, stomach colour, head colour(if different from body).

The colours you listed do sound correct, though, pixie chick.

Comment

Comment

BTW, the birds' colorings are taken from the flags of the countries they are from:

Pierre - France - Blue, White, Red
          Jose - Mexico - Green, White, Red
          Fritz - Germany - Black, Red, Yellow
          ><> just call me n8 <><

Comment

I have a copy of an old picture of Jose, and Walt. In the picture Jose is primarily green, not red as now. does anyone know when the change was made?
            VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X