This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Travel lanyard

Does anyone have a photo of the Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin and lanyard that you a free voucher for?

Re: Disney Travel lanyard

I have several, I will go look today when I get home,

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

here you go, these are the ones we got 2 times when we have gone. they come with a pin also

Comment

And Nancy, I want to welcome you to our happy disfunctional home pull up a chair, and join in. if you like gabby gals who are friendly and funny, go to The belles thread. we are a close nit, fun loving bunch of folks who welcome with open arms

Comment

thanks so much!! I'm gearing up for my 1st trip to Disneyland. (my b-day is 7/17 too) I'm leaving this Sunday, and I just wanted to see if it came w/ a Fastpass holder, which it does. I'm bringing my 9yo son as well. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by nancym717
              thanks so much!! I'm gearing up for my 1st trip to Disneyland. (my b-day is 7/17 too) I'm leaving this Sunday, and I just wanted to see if it came w/ a Fastpass holder, which it does. I'm bringing my 9yo son as well. Can't wait!
              Have a wonderful time!! I love getting the lanyards, you get a voucher for them, and you can take them to several of the stores in dca and disneyland to get them. they come with a cute pin, and guess what? you can trade these pins for another with a cm. for free. we did this, we had 4 extra pins, and my daughter would look for a cm who had a lanyard full of pins and traded hers for his, she got some awsome ones to!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X