This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kink" Day - May 14th

A friend just sent me this..... this could be interesting. Good thing Pluto is already wearing a collar. :

Come Join In The Fun!

Saturday, May 14th, 2005
    The First Annual D/s Day at Disneyland!!!

Bring the family, Bring Y/your friends (just don't bring Your toy bag, this is a family park)

The month of May is the 50th Anniversary Celebration, so there are NO special discounts for the park.

The cost of admission is $53.00 for adults and $43.00 for children 9 and under and can be purchased at the gate or in advance online at http://www.disneyland.com

The park is open from 8:00am til midnight

Print Kinkerbell and wear her to show Y/your with the D/s group, she'll paste right onto a standard business card! Or be creative with her to come up with something unique ;-)

(This just makes my screenname feel kinda dirty...... I'm not one to knock alternate lifestyles, but the "Kinkerbell" thing has me on the floor in hysterics.)
    [email protected]

Ummmmmmmmmmmm........
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Yeah, um, yeah, um, yeah, um...

Comment

Yeah, I know. I'm at a loss for words here. I mean, groups have "days" all the time. I just never would have thought of this one........ :botox:
        [email protected]

Comment

Will the use of "leashes" and harnesses normally used on toddler-aged children be allowed between consenting adults at the park?
          "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
          - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

does anyone have picture of "kinkerbell"?
            That Guy!

Comment

DP- your screen name is offensive and demeaning. But you knew that.

Comment

As if Disneyland won't already be enough of a zoo or a mad house in May we have this?

Comment

Has it crossed anyone elses mind to ask, just what was looking up when she came across this? Did I see a collar around Ken's nexk in one photo? :devil:
                  >>Alan<<
                  Member 216

Comment

Are you suggesting she is into hobbit bondage? Oh that's just wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      DP- your screen name is offensive and demeaning. But you knew that.
                      [Butthead mode]Hhhhhyou said 'DP'....Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!![/Butthead mode]

Actually I'm glad this has happened. I mean, they let Michael Jackson in the Park, they have Gay Days, they have Bat Day.....why NOT a Kink Day with a Kinkerbell?

I'm actually looking forward to the Disneyland Thug/Bling Day and perhaps a Lowrider/Cholo Day too.
                      My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob66
                        [Butthead mode]Hhhhhyou said 'DP'....Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!![/Butthead mode]

Actually I'm glad this has happened. I mean, they let Michael Jackson in the Park, they have Gay Days, they have Bat Day.....why NOT a Kink Day with a Kinkerbell?

I'm actually looking forward to the Disneyland Thug/Bling Day and perhaps a Lowrider/Cholo Day too.
                        I rode on Space Mountain with some kid on BAT DAY in the park, that was interesting... They all behaved themselves just fine, they just had weird piercings and chains and black goth clothes... I don't get intimidated by anything that can be bought at HOT TOPIC.

I wonder if there's ever been a Hell's Angels' Day... Anybody got pictures of 1,000 motorcycles in the Disneyland parking lot? :lol:

Comment

Do you mean kink as in a kinky day. With people who are into leashes, whips, and fetishes and stuff? Cause, that doesent really quite fit the "family atmosphere" thqat disney is all about. WHY DOES DISNEYLAND LET GROUPS DO THIS STUFF!??
                          Beautify Yourself

Comment

Hey, kinky people have families too!

Joking, joking!
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Other days we can hope to avoid...Pnuemonia Day...Extra Limbs Day...REALLY Butt Ugly People Day...No Deoderant Day...DL Haters Day...Farters Day...Stupid Punks Who Think They Are Hot Crap Day...(I think we've been there on that one...) and the numbest of them all...Cheerleaders Day...

but Kink Day? Come on...explain that one to the kids...

"Well...there are these people who have such low self asteem...never mind...lets go to Knott's."
                              http://SpookyBook.com
                              'Scary Dark Rides' Now in Hard & Soft Cover!
                              The ONLY Dark Ride Book.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
                                WHY DOES DISNEYLAND LET GROUPS DO THIS STUFF!??
                                You can;t exactly say that a group day is disallowed. They are all unofficial. Basically, when it comes down to it, any group can plan a meet at the park on a specific day. Disney could kick every person out meeting for the day, but that would be stupid, and somewhat discriminatory.
                                -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                                  Has it crossed anyone elses mind to ask, just what was looking up when she came across this? Did I see a collar around Ken's nexk in one photo? :devil:
                                  Hey now.

A friend of mine emailed this to me. She happens to be of this "kink" lifestyle, so it was on a list she belongs to. Now, she's a normal person, dresses normal and can blend in easily with a crowd. Apparently she's someone else in the bedroom, but hey, that's not really my business.

Although, I'm thinking this day might make for some interesting people-watching.....
                                  [email protected]

Comment

Too bad that's not Single Rider Meet day!
                                    Good morning, son
                                    In twenty years from now
                                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                    It was pain
                                    Sunny days and rain
                                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I just hope that these groups behave and self moderate themselves as the people here on MiceChat.
                                      Last edited by ah schucks; 04-15-2005, 06:42 PM.

Comment

They don't claim it as "their day" any more than every other person going does, or a family with reunion shirts on do. Everyone has a right to gather. Disney isn't sponsoring the Ballard Family Reunion any more than it's sponsoring Kinkerbell.

Come on, people. It's not like they're handcuffing each other to the Storybook Canal boats. The release said clearly "don't bring your toys."

Incidentally, aren't most of us in the southern CA area? What was it that I read the other day? "For some, light bondage is kinky. In California, light bondage is just another day in the bedroom."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X