This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Interviews for DLR

Is there anybody that works or worked at the parks that could help me answer this... when getting hired for a position in the parks (either DCA or DL), what type of questions do they ask? Or do they have interviews..Thanks

Re: Employment Interviews for DLR

Here's an article from Mouseplanet that should be of some help to you, although it's a few years old, so I am unsure of what might be different from that article this year.

http://mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=cp040901sl

Comment

I only applied for the hourly roles so I don't know if it is similar for the professional roles (probably not). Anyways they ask you the simple interview questions. Your interview might be different than mine, but here is how it went for me.

First they asked all three of us why we wanted to work for Disneyland.
      After that the employer asked us random different questions. Mine was Talk about a time when you displayed good customer service skills and Talk about a time when you displayed execellent leadership skills.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pancakesaregood
          Is there anybody that works or worked at the parks that could help me answer this... when getting hired for a position in the parks (either DCA or DL), what type of questions do they ask? Or do they have interviews..Thanks
          They take your pulse...

Comment

Originally posted by PirateJohn
            They take your pulse...
            LOLOL... too funny.

My nephew went for his interview today, and got hired right into Club 33 (bussing/stocking). He must have scored pretty well in the survey and interview. He called me as he was leaving TDA this afternoon, very happily.

Comment

Tell me about a time when you led a team.

Tell me about a time when you worked with someone you disliked, and how you dealt with that.

Tell me about a time when you resolved a problem

That kind of stuff.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

They might ask for an example of:

when you dealt with a problematic customer.
                when you showed leadership.

...basically what Morigoon said, plus why you want to work there (what CMchristopher said). There are a few departments where after passing the general interview, you have a second interview with the department's manager. They ask things like:

What can you contribute to the team (crew)?
                Do you consider yourself slow and steady or dynamic/need change?
                If you encountered someone who wasn't doing their job, what would you do?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X