This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Where's the Monte Cristo?

So, I guess that I have to admit that I wasn't paying attention.

So where's the Monte Cristo Sandwich now being served at? I can see from the Blue Bayou thread, that it doesn't appear to be there. Did I read that it will now be offered at Cafe Orleans?

Does anyone know, for sure, or can offer an educated guess or do we just wait and see.

I will be in Disneyland at the end of August. We want to make a Priority Seating for Blue Bayou. 60 days is fast approaching, and I am reading all the info on the reopening of the restaurants in New Orleans.

Thanks
    BarbaraAnn

Re: So Where's the Monte Cristo?

The Monte Cristo will be served at both locations. For the old price, go to Cafe Orleans. For larger sides and a larger fee, go to Blue Bayou

Comment

I noticed the Monte Crisco sammich wasn't listed in FBs report on the BB.
      Wussup with that?
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Thanks for such a quick reply. From the posted menu, I didn't see the Monte Cristo Sandwich on there. One of the reasons we want to return there is to have the sandwich.

Thanks again.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
          Thanks for such a quick reply. From the posted menu, I didn't see the Monte Cristo Sandwich on there. One of the reasons we want to return there is to have the sandwich.

Thanks again.
          No problem!

I believe for Blue Bayou it's only served during lunchtime, so perhaps you saw the dinner menu instead.

Comment

I stoled it. It's in my kitchen under a heat lamp.

Comment

Yeah, the MC is served at the BB (at least for lunch). It is the last item on the menu.

Unfortunately, even being our favorite, we wanted to try some of the other dishes first. We'll satisfy our MC craving next visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati
                I noticed the Monte Crisco sammich wasn't listed in FBs report on the BB.
                Wussup with that?
                Fishbulb went for dinner. The Monte Cristo is only served during lunch at the Blue Bayou, and this is nothing new. Somebody posted a picture of the lunch menu and it is there. It is the last entree listed as "Le Special Monte Cristo" or something to that effect.

Comment

Monte Cristo... the (un)official Sandwich of MiceChat

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                    ...It is the last entree listed as "Le Special Monte Cristo" or something to that effect.

Ooh la la... that there sounds fancy...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X