Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chicken Little Out in the Animation Bldg Anymore?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chicken Little Out in the Animation Bldg Anymore?

Alright ive met Chicken Little ONCE! and i wanna pic with him after checking the animation bldg time after time ive havent seen him since. I wanna find him and Abby Mallard. Anyone know if hes out anymore? Seen him lately? Is he anywhere in DL too? Thanks! Post ur Chicken Little pics if u have him guys! Im missing my homie and need to get my pic with him!

Re: Is Chicken Little Out in the Animation Bldg Anymore?

Granted, I haven't been in the Animation Building in a while, but I haven't seen him around. The last time I was in there, Belle was hanging out by the Animation Academy, but there was nobody in the Meet 'n' Greet area. I don't have my reference guide on me, but I can check when I get back to my room after work.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Yes I saw him on Tuesday also his Ugly duck girlfriend.

Comment

Abby Mallard and Chicken Little were both in the animation building meet n greet area on Saturday... being studiously ignored by the majority of the folks in there.

I have a classic shot of Chicken Little just leaning against the backdrop on one hand with his other in his pants pocket.... looking bored to tears.
        ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
          Abby Mallard and Chicken Little were both in the animation building meet n greet area on Saturday... being studiously ignored by the majority of the folks in there.

Ha ha ha ha! And we KNOW DaddyB's feeling about the Giant Chicken Little head that took over DCA....!!!:lol:

Comment

I have a classic shot of Chicken Little just leaning against the backdrop on one hand with his other in his pants pocket.... looking bored to tears.

oh that sounds like a great pic. I gotta see it..lol

Comment

Do you mean that Chicken Little has laid an egg? (I could not resist!)
              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X