This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockit Mountain Question ASAP

I have some friends that are in the park on monday and they are calling me to look up if Rockit Moutain will be operating when they are there. I know the Senior Trips are over, but are they still running it for everyone?

Re: Rockit Mountain Question ASAP

Rock-It Mountain at the moment is only attached to Grad Nites, the last of which is tonight. Rockin' Space Mountain has been announced for next year, but, as with most of the Year of a Million Dreams, nobody really has any idea exactly what this means.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Thank You for the info. That's what I thought. Did you get to see it? What did you think? It's hard to make out in the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak
        Rock-It Mountain at the moment is only attached to Grad Nites, the last of which is tonight. Rockin' Space Mountain has been announced for next year, but, as with most of the Year of a Million Dreams, nobody really has any idea exactly what this means.

Exactly, You took the words out of my mouth . You can check out RockIT mountain videos on youtube and google video.

Comment

i'll be going tonight and riding it. i'll have my camera and hopefully be getting better quality video than the flash ones posted.

Comment

Originally posted by jawnjarvis
            Thank You for the info. That's what I thought. Did you get to see it? What did you think? It's hard to make out in the videos.
            Rode it a grand total of seven times between two nights. (Yay cast previews!) It was... all right. I mean, it's still the Space Mountain track and ride system, which is fun. There weren't really any impressive effects to speak of, except the projected stage with the silhouetted dancer that followed you around, that was sort of cool. And I really, really liked the opening guitar riff as you went around the meteor after coming out of the last lift, so much so that I'm trying to figure out how to get it as a ring tone for my phone. But on the whole, I'll take the regular old Space Mountain any day.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
              i'll be going tonight and riding it. i'll have my camera and hopefully be getting better quality video than the flash ones posted.

Have fun riding it Matt! Film it!

Comment

Maybe I'll see you there, almandot. I'm a chaperone for one of the schools going tonight.
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Last Grad Night tonight?!? Whew! I know some of us, and I assume a lot of Cast Members, will be glad to hear that!

Comment

I hated those Grad Nights. I avoided them like the plague after the first two that I worked. Absolute nightmares. Though I guess part of the first one I worked in Merchandise was pretty fun out at a kiosk in Tomorrowland selling glow stuff.
                    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X