Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could sleep @ dl, where would you sleep or camp out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could sleep @ dl, where would you sleep or camp out?

Who hasn't dreamt of sleeping at the happiest place on earth...!

anyhoo, me i would like to camp out at matterhorn.....maybe tom sawyers island, on the jungle cruise boat..and many other places....

how about you? and why?

Re: If you sleepover @ dl, where would you camp out?

Fantasyland, between the Matterhorn and Fantasia Gardens - most comfy benches in the entire resort.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I always though of the balcony on sleeping beauties castle.

Comment

IASW. That way I could here the song all night long.
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Dude - camping out? Tom Sawyer's Island!! With a fire and marshmallows and a tent.

-P

Comment

There is this part as you walk off of Indie that is like a little cave and everytime we walk by it, i always proclaim one day i will sleep in it.

^This is the life!

Comment

I would choose the disney gallery...it's nice and relaxing and there's a nice patio. ...or the apartment above the firehouse...I'm not much for on the ground camping though...

Comment

Easy, I would camp out at the hub. Easy access to everything. On a side note. I won a contest once with Star 98.7 where a group of people, I say about 200 were allowed to actually stay overnight inside of disneyland. Not actually sleep but stay inside the park all night, only a few attractions were open and they broke us up into groups of about 50. We were allowed to stay in the park the next day if we could physically do it. Since my two friends werent up for trying to pull off another day awake we went home. Good times good times!
                "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/

Comment

If you're overnighting it at DL, would you really want to sleep?? Naps, maybe, but not sleep.

When I was there for the 60-hour Star Tours opening celebration, I napped on the train and in the Tiki Room, the latter was the best, seeing as how it was January. ;-) I slept when I got home.

Last edited by Mojave; 06-22-2006, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Re: If you could sleep @ dl, where would you sleep or camp out?

Hmmm...where wouldn't I sleep in DL? Hungry Bear or River Belle are good places for rest. Or in/in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Benches anywhere in Fantasyland. Of course, Tom Sawyer Island would be good too. And then there's....

Comment

I would say the main train station. That would be fun, Nice and quiet and you'd have the train to take you around the park.

Comment

I have to echo the Tom Sawyer Island answer. There's even a fort to defend against pesky Disney security trying to oust you from the park!
                        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

The Lilly Belle Mostly because I've never been in it, but it looks quite comfy.

Or perhaps somewhere in PotC. The bayou would be quite peaceful to sleep in.

Comment

The hamock in the extended Jungle Cruise line.

Comment

If I was camping it would be TSI. If I wanted to sleep comfortable I would like Walt's Apt. If I was able to sleep I would love to walk thru all the rides. With and without lights on.
                              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X