This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession With DOLE WHIPS?

Perhaps some MC can explain this to me - why is everyone here so obsessed with Dole Whips?

Re: Obsession With DOLE WHIPS?

Have you had one?!

Comment

I'd like to know too. I gew up 15 minutes from DL and I have never had one. As a matter of fact, I had never heard of them before MC.

Comment

Its just the best treat in the world for me. I look forward to getting my dolewhip on every trip to DL i take. Its like ice cream but not like ice cream, its pinappley but not toooo pinappley its refreshing, its a little piece of heaven in every bite. Usually i get 2 for the day im at disney. A couple weeks ago i just went into the park for one, i ate it and walked around and left. I just love me sum dolewhips. Try it and youll understand

Comment

I think some people really like the fact that they're pretty exclusive to DL & in a perfectly themed setting right outside the Tiki Room. You can take them with you or enjoy them during the show.

Personally, they're not my thing. I prefer churros!
          <o>

Comment

Originally posted by Train Nut
            I'd like to know too. I gew up 15 minutes from DL and I have never had one. As a matter of fact, I had never heard of them before MC.
            LOL. I know, never heard of them before MC. Can you just get them at the Tiki Juice Bar? where is pineappledolewhipaddict when you need her?

Comment

Only available at the Tiki Juice Bar at Disneyland. Magic Kingdom has them too (in pineappple, chocolate and vanilla!). Or you can buy the mix.

Comment

Pineappley goodness only available in DL and WDW. Does DLP, TDL, or HKDL sell them in their Magic Kingdoms?

Mmmm...dole whip float.....pineapple on pineapple....mmmmm
                Amanda
                Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Next time I go, I will try one just to know what all the hype is about. I will admit it does sound good.

Comment

Not sure about "obsession", but for me the reasons are:

* I think they're really yummy. (I love pineapple anyway).
                    * they're very refreshing on a hot SoCal day
                    * they're rare/unique. Only can be obtained at the Tiki Room stand in DL.
                    (I know they're available in WDW).

Comment

I am curious to taste pineapply goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590
                        LOL. I know, never heard of them before MC. Can you just get them at the Tiki Juice Bar? where is pineappledolewhipaddict when you need her?
                        Is this a direct attack? lol I'm just kidding

You can only get them at the Tiki Juice Bar, right where the entrance to The Enchanted Tiki Room is. They really need to expand, because these goodies come in quite high demand. Lines can get pretty long (but it's also shorter in the standby for the show).

Dole whips are blessings sent from the tiki gods. Be thankful for the plentifulness of the taste of pineapple!

Seriously though, they're just really friggen good ^_^ They're best on a hot day. It's the most refreshing snack I've ever had, and I love food. It's also quite delicious. I really love pineapple. It's also a nice change of pace from the typical fattening snacks you find in the parks. You don't feel like you need to diet after you've have one. It perks you up and jump-starts your day, if you're hitting a low. It's my coffee, I guess you could say (I hate coffee so I really can't just have that lol).

Comment

I knew pineapplewhipaddict would be here. She must have a pineapply sixth sense for new dole whip threads, LOL.

I don't know if it is wise to anger the Tiki Gods and tease pineapplewhipaddict.
                          Last edited by Train Nut; 06-22-2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I just had one on the 6th of June and it was good!

The only thing I dislike about them is that the drink (Dole Whip Float) burns your tongue after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                              Is this a direct attack? lol I'm just kidding

You can only get them at the Tiki Juice Bar, right where the entrance to The Enchanted Tiki Room is. They really need to expand, because these goodies come in quite high demand. Lines can get pretty long (but it's also shorter in the standby for the show).

Dole whips are blessings sent from the tiki gods. Be thankful for the plentifulness of the taste of pineapple!

Seriously though, they're just really friggen good ^_^ They're best on a hot day. It's the most refreshing snack I've ever had, and I love food. It's also quite delicious. I really love pineapple. It's also a nice change of pace from the typical fattening snacks you find in the parks. You don't feel like you need to diet after you've have one. It perks you up and jump-starts your day, if you're hitting a low. It's my coffee, I guess you could say (I hate coffee so I really can't just have that lol).
                              Ok, thanks for helping me to understand the world of dole pineapple whips from the perspective of a true "addict." I'll be sure to try one next time I'm in Disneyland!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X