This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Dining Reservations?

I was reading on one of the chats that one can make Disneyland dining reservations ONLINE. Is this true? If so, where? If not, maybe it is still by phone call? Thanks!

Re: Disneyland Dining Reservations?

Hmm...I've never heard of making reservations online.

I would just call up DL's dining line, or you wait wait until you get to guest relations at either park (which is what I've always done.)

Comment

Originally posted by pirateslife4me
      I was reading on one of the chats that one can make Disneyland dining reservations ONLINE. Is this true? If so, where? If not, maybe it is still by phone call? Thanks!
      As far as I know, it's just by phone.
      You can book up to 60 day prior to you request.

After the not so great reviews coming fom BB
      I changed my plans and the whole gang will go to Goofy's Kitchen.
      Mabye in Oct., when I go, the kinks will be out of the system and I'll try BB

But no, it's just phone now.

1-714-781-DINE(3463). Is it sad that I am out of state and have the number memorized?
      Is it also sad that I have the Disneyland Hotels Number memorized (and I've stayed there twice in two years)?
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

That's what I thought. I think maybe someone miss-quoted something. I'm waiting to go to Blue Bayou later as well. We still need to try Napa Rose, so we may go there. Thank you!!

And...it's not sad you know the numbers. Your obviously a very big fan and Walt would be happy about that.

Comment

I'm actually annoyed that they messed with the Disney Dining number. It used to be its own line that took you straight to a reservationist. Now, you have to wait for all the options, including hotel stuff. You just have to know that "4" is the number to push to get to the actual dining people. And yes, the phone number is in my cel phone. But when we go to Napa Rose, I call them directly to make a reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
            I'm actually annoyed that they messed with the Disney Dining number. It used to be its own line that took you straight to a reservationist. Now, you have to wait for all the options, including hotel stuff. You just have to know that "4" is the number to push to get to the actual dining people. And yes, the phone number is in my cel phone. But when we go to Napa Rose, I call them directly to make a reservation.
            I just press 4 from the start.

I think the did it because people called all the time asking other things beside dining questions.
            It PROBABLY stemed from people just being to lazy to look for another number and called whatever they could find.
            Or maybe 411 connect made many mistakes and to correct it, they just gave more options.
            But I agree....it's a pain w/ the new system

And you'd think that Dinning option would be #1 and not #4...after all, you called the dinning line.
            I could see adding the other options for the parks and hotels for options 2 through whatever
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
              And yes, the phone number is in my cel phone.
              I keep in my cell phone....
              annual passholder line number: 714-781-4567
              Disneyland operator: 714-781-4000
              Disney Hotels: 714-956-MICKey (6425)
              Tech support: 714-781-4400 (that's what they told me it was)
              Disneyland Live Rep. Line: 714-781-7290
              Disney's Grand CA. : 714-635-2300

along w/ disneyshopping (main shopping number...I think...or maybe it's Debbie's line in CA)# and Disney Movie club #

there's prob. another one too running around in there.
              Quote by Al:
              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X