Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Calling All Disneyland Pin Collectors!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Disneyland Pin Collectors!!!

I've never really seen a thread about pin collecting on Mice Chat. How many of you are avid pin collectors? (I won't post a poll since some Mice Chatters *ahem* Speedway *ahem* seem to think that I use too many...) I'm getting to be an avid pin collector - at my last count, I had 193 pins from DL and WDW combined. My aunt and cousin are going to DL next week (they get Pirates and I don't - no fair!) so, of course, I'm sending them on a Pirate pin hunting crusade.

Re: Calling All Disneyland Pin Collectors!!!

Hmmm.....How many pins must possess before you are considered a true collector?

Comment

I collect pins but just for my personal pleasure. I buy what I like and do like special ones but I am not crazy enough to make it a business. It's more this year cause of the 50th. Before that it was much less just Pooh, AP, Holiday I was there and anniversary items.
      aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

ok, judging by the response to this thread, I guess MCers aren't too into pins....

Comment

I like pins. I mostly collect Jessica Rabbit, but I also get quite a few Tinkerbells as well. I have picked up a few other pins. I mostly get pins from DIsneydirect. I have 26 Disney pins as this point.

Comment

I've got a couple hundred or so. Mostly holiday pins, 50th Anniversary or limited editions. No real rhyme or reason to them, if I like it I buy it. Kind of an addiction of sorts. To think of the big figs or Olszewski's I could have had if I'd used the money for those instead.
            Mike

Comment

I have over 2000 - but I've been collecting since 1990!
              Only getting REALLY into it since 2000 when pin trading started!

It is overwhelming - just some advice... stay within a budget!
              Don't buy every cute pin you see, and use CASH not credit!

I'm actually trying to narrow down my collection and sell off
              most of my non-Pluto things! I'm trying to be good and stick
              to just Pluto and dated Holidays! I've got to! I'm too in debt!

It is a great hobby! But make sure it stays a hobby and doesn't
              literally become your entire life like I let it with me. My ex roommate
              and I got SO into it - it was really our entire life! Don't ever
              question where your mortgage payment is gonna come from
              because you used your money on pins!!!

Comment

I have 20. I only get donald pins, hence only 20 and counting.
                ;0)

Comment

I usedd to collect more than I do now. The last pin I purchased was the 50th pin w/ a huge line. My favorite pins are the signs from the park. I have the Main St. signs, Toontown signs, and the "land" pins. My mom purchased all the "retro" pins that are pictured on one poster. I have always wanted the trash can series. At WDW they had about 1-2 land pins, kinda dissapointing since it has so much more potential than DL.
                  Kungaloosh!

Comment

I have a few. It all started when y friend got me a Jessica Rabbit pin for my birthday. I just sort of pick and choose the ones I like, not too serious, but I am getting slightly addicted
                    I must see the beekeeper

Comment

Pin trading and collecting is an addiction. I probably have over 180 and it truly gets expensive. Once you start you can't stop. I collect Nemo and the Cheshire Cat mostly, but if it looks good I will buy it.

Comment

Right now I have just over 30 pins in my collection. My main goal is to collect all Space Mountain pins but I also collect pins from the Monorail, Condor Flats, Hockey related pins and pins of the Mighty Ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590
                          I've never really seen a thread about pin collecting on Mice Chat.
                          How do you get a new forum going? I think a pin forum would be great!

Comment

My wife and I just started collecting. Not so much into trading, just creating lanyards we like that are our 'geek badges' displaying our likes.
                            Mr. Dark
                            Writer, Disney geek, madman.

Comment

I collect pins, I have about 40 pins, Im in Disneyland every two years and buy mostly attraction pins so my collection is very small. I do get a few off ebay if the price is right.
                              "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X