Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

What Are These?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are These?!

There's a pirate pin trading board in Frontierland. One side has pins to trade, but the other side has this. What are these little chests? I know they're replicas of the Dead Man's Chest. I may be at the park on Mon or Tues, so I want to snag one of these up (can you say, "paper model?").

-EDIT-
    Awe, shoot! They may not be for sale; they hide a pin, and you can trade for what's inside, but you can't peek. Bummer!
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Re: What Are These?!

From the looks of it, they carry special randomly-picked pins. But I'm not sure.

I might have to pick up one of these myself. I'm not really a pin collector, but I'm quite a Pirates fan.

Comment

It almost looks like the jewelry boxes sold in the store, but smaller. I wonder if there might be a pin inside of the chest? Since it is at a pin trading booth and all? Let us know!

EDIT: OK, haha, nevermind. LOL
      Go make a life, not a living.

Comment

I should have read this.

There are jewelry boxes of the Dead Man's Chest? Where?
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

^ I'd like to know as well. I'd rather have the chest lol.

Comment

Honestly I cant stand Disneyland pins lol.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X