Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

    How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak? I looked around but I couldn't find it. I'm doing and elevation drawing of the tallest structures in the resort and I want to put the Castle and Grizzly peak in.

  • #2
    Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

    Castle is 77 feet tall. Not sure about Grizzly but it's definitely higher than 77 feet.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

      Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

        I found it, Grizzly peak is 110' high.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

          Why, haven't you read the sign? Grizzly Peak is 1401 feet

          no, wait it's ...



          All kidding aside doesn't it have to have a flashing beacon on top if it's over 100 feet tall ? Don't recall ever actually seeing on up there.
          IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

            No, it shouln't have that flashing thing. Not even the ToT has one at 187? feet tall. I think the standard is 200 feet but I could be dead wrong.
            My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

              Originally posted by qwiksliver1022
              No, it shouln't have that flashing thing. Not even the ToT has one at 187? feet tall. I think the standard is 200 feet but I could be dead wrong.
              No doubt you're right. I just always thought the castle was under one hundred feet because Walt didn't want to have to install one of those red flashing beacons. Don't know if that's right, true or urban legend but it's what's stuck in my mind. <shrugs> oh well. I'm going with the sign on the ride 1401 .

              Originally posted by qwiksliver1022
              My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

                Originally posted by qwiksliver1022
                No, it shouln't have that flashing thing. Not even the ToT has one at 187? feet tall. I think the standard is 200 feet but I could be dead wrong.
                ToT is 183 ft.

                The Maliboomer is 180 ft. tall and that has a flashing beacon. Why not ToT?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

                  Originally posted by Uzmati
                  No doubt you're right. I just always thought the castle was under one hundred feet because Walt didn't want to have to install one of those red flashing beacons. Don't know if that's right, true or urban legend but it's what's stuck in my mind.
                  You're thinking of WDW. All the big icons there (Castle, ToT, Mt Everest) top out at no higher than 199' so that they didn't have to put a blinking light on them.

                  The stupid wand bolted to the side of Spaceship Earth does go over that limit, and has a strobe at the very top because of it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How tall is the Castle and Grizzly peak?

                    Originally posted by MickeyMania
                    You're thinking of WDW. All the big icons there (Castle, ToT, Mt Everest) top out at no higher than 199' so that they didn't have to put a blinking light on them.

                    The stupid wand bolted to the side of Spaceship Earth does go over that limit, and has a strobe at the very top because of it.
                    AH... knew it was something like that. Thanks
                    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X