Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

POTC Opening Tommorow

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTC Opening Tommorow

The host of the MSN broadcast just said it was opening tommorow. I hope it is, im going for the last time for a few months
    Lets cross our fingers. Does anyone know if the bleachers will be down by tommorow?

Re: POTC Opening Tommorow

The ride might open secretly. I'm going cause I'll be in Anaheim tomorrow evening so I'll hop there to see if it indeed opened. I doubt the bleachers will be down by tomorrow though...
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626
      The ride might open secretly. I'm going cause I'll be in Anaheim tomorrow evening so I'll hop there to see if it indeed opened. I doubt the bleachers will be down by tomorrow though...
      the talk is that it will take several days for everything to come down.
      And MSN isn't Disney, so I'd call Disney first to make sure it's going to open on Sunday.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

have fun , bring pictures back!!

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

The correction was just made by MSN webscast that the ride opens on Monday.

Comment

Are there any chances of soft openings?

Comment

Originally posted by pveticket
              Are there any chances of soft openings?
              CM Soft's were going on later this week.
              They MIGHT do one on Sunday.... really doubt it
              They have to get everything down.

Best to call first

Ride opens (according to website, Info. line and MSN) on Monday

WDW opens July 7th
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

I highly doubt it'll soft open tomorrow. That host was just really supremely uninformed and did not know how to handle the interviews. My guess is that they're going to wait to open the ride on Monday so they can soak up all of the press time they can!
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

What phone number? The auto info line or another one?

Comment

The host of the MSN broadcast just said it was opening tommorow. I hope it is, im going for the last time for a few months
                    Lets cross our fingers. Does anyone know if the bleachers will be down by tommorow?
                    Yes,Warner Bros. are sending Superman over to clear them for you.

Comment

Just use the number on the "Contact Us" page. It's at first automatic, but it also gives you a selection to direct you to a CM. But, considering how only a small percentage of CMs know what's going on, I'd be wary to take anything they say to heart.

Once again, no matter what diva says, the ride is officially opening to the public on Monday the 26th. There might be a sot opening, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

Comment

What phone number? The auto info line or another one?
                        they should update the refurb's all the time.
                        but the do tell you to call in advance

Pre-Recorded Info line: 714-781-4565

Live Rep: 714-781-7290
                        Quote by Al:
                        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                          Just use the number on the "Contact Us" page. It's at first automatic, but it also gives you a selection to direct you to a CM. But, considering how only a small percentage of CMs know what's going on, I'd be wary to take anything they say to heart.

Once again, no matter what diva says, the ride is officially opening to the public on Monday the 26th. There might be a sot opening, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

I agree.
                          some CM's are not "current" on info.

I know when I called I asked a question, but kinda leary to the answer

We fly in Friday night. We land about 10:20PM
                          I figure we can get to the hotel around 11PM

If I run to the park, I can get to the gates about 11:15PM

She said the stop letting people in exactly at Midnight
                          I hope she's right.

I never flown in this late, so I've never tried it.
                          Quote by Al:
                          -Al Lutz

Comment

Or if you know anyone on MC who's going for sure, they could contact you if it does reopen?
                            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

you can check out Darkbeer's photos, most of the rides are closing extremely early, 3:00, 2:00, and earlier and some later, I'll be there tomorrow, try to be there. We are meeting someone who is getting us in for a little while. I doubt that the bleachers will be down by tomorrow, the premier is tomorrow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X