This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction photos, be prepared to be impressed

Photos, all I see in my mind is photos, more and more photos.....

Anyways, even I was impressed by some of the shots I got this morning during the Media preview....

Here is my favorite....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/...77733543/Large

(Of course, there is a bunch of crappy shots too!

Of course, there is plenty more photos in the album, heck they are still being uploaded.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction photos, be prepared to be impressed

nice! cant wait to ride it myself....too bad not for another 5 months tho

Comment

Awesome pictures as usual, thanks Darkbeer!

Comment

Great pics! Glad to see they didn't change the essentials too much (and the new talking skull looks great, so no complaints there!)

Can't wait to ride this tomorrow night!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Thanks again Darkbeer.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Excellent pictures! I probably shouldn't have spoiled the ride for myself, but oh well. :-P
            Woof!

Comment

Thanks alot Darkbeer!

Comment

Wow thanks for the photos Darkbeer. Because of you I'm staying up all night going through all the premiere photos as well! That had to be a great experience for you. I'd be interested to know what you thought about the whole event and how cool was it to actually get to walk the red carpet!? haha. I really wouldnt mind reading a TR.

Great pictures Darkbeer! I don't know where else you can find such complete pictures to make a fan feel like they were actually there as well. = )

Comment

thanks for sharing these!

Comment

Hey DB,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. For those of us at a great distance, these pics carry a certain weight--it's going to a be a while before I get to see the ride.

Peace out!
                    Roo
                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I have to admit DB this is on gallery I'm going to skip until tonight. Right now I'm up at this incredibly early hour ready to leave to hotel and go to the park. So far I've managed to avoid any visual spoilers (unlike the HM attic room), and I haven't been this excited to go in some time! (My daughter, Kira, is 4 yrs old today-the reason for the trip as we planned it months ago-and she is telling me to calm down!)

If you or any Micechatter sees me be sure to say hi! I'll have on a shirt that has a large '95 on the front with Mickey, and says Walt Disney World on the back. I've never seen one of these at DL, so if you see one it's probably me!

Off to the parks now!

Evan (and Family)

Comment

Thanks for the piccies. You always do a great job. Can't wait to see the new effects on POTC (and THM) when I get to go back in August!

Regardsarama,

Jon
                        Jon A. Leslie
                        nojarama
                        http://www.nojarama.com

Comment

Added some comments on the photo's for you. Celebs names, etc.

Comment

:clap: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Darkbeer for going to all the work of taking so many great photos and posting them for those of us who are not lucky enough to be able to visit the park now or any time soon. I got so giddy just looking at your photos, it really made me feel like I could in some small way be a part of it all and it was made possible thanks to you. Your hard work is much appreciated!
                            Last edited by LlamaLover; 06-29-2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Great Pic's! You make it posible for those of us that can't get to the park often, see all the great changes. Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X