Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I heard there's a line from New Orleans Square to Main Street...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I heard there's a line from New Orleans Square to Main Street...

Yes, my friend at Disneyland just told me that there's a line from New Orleans Square to Main Street. Isn't that scary?
    Woof!

Re: So, I heard there's a line from New Orleans Square to Main Street...

Luckily, as everyone's experience from yesterday proves, the line moves very fast.

Comment

Bring it on!
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I'll wait......it's the only reason I am going anyway. And pirates fits so many people in one boat...so no biggie
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Sam Rubin of KTLA says that the attraction remains 90% unchanged. Does everyone else agree with that assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
            Luckily, as everyone's experience from yesterday proves, the line moves very fast.
            That's good news. But even before the Pirates refurbishment, the line went by fast. Like Matterhorn Bobsleds, this new and improved attractions still does not need Fastpass.

I just know someone is bound to ask about Fastpass for Pirates, but in advance, it's still unnessecary.

Comment

I was just thinking last night, while watching E's coverage of the red carpet, how happy Walt Disney would be to see people rushing to his "E-ticket" attraction once again! I thinks its great! This is the way I remember the park being, all the excitement! I have 9 more days, and then I have 3 days in the happiest place on earth!:captain: :ap:
              Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                I timed it... Both times I went on yesterday, the line went out to Big Thunder Mountain and I waited only 10-15 minutes to get on. It's basically just walking through a line. It rarely actually stops. You never just stand.
                Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

My next trip isnt until the end of September ... do you think the line will still be there by then?

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow! I am very excited. That's a long ominous line though... Not that it will spook me out of waiting!
                    Go make a life, not a living.

Comment

Originally posted by PragmaticIdealist
                      Sam Rubin of KTLA says that the attraction remains 90% unchanged. Does everyone else agree with that assessment?
                      I haven't been on it but I've seen the photos and that video that MSN was showing. Looks like more than 90% was unchanged. Maybe 80%?
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Ya, it goes super fast! I was at the Mark Twain yesterday and we only waited about 10-15 minutes. It may be the longest line in the park, but it moves super fast!

Comment

Capable of handling almost 3,000 people per hour, this is one of the highest capacity attractions in any Disney park. I did hear one castmember warn people that there was not fastpass available for this ride, and that the ride could be shut down at any time.

Another cast member was telling people at the end of the line that the wait could be as much as 3 hours, while a nearby cast member was saying "30 to 60 minutes".

Luckily, they were wrong. Despite the huge lines, we kept moving, and from back of the line, to being on a boat, was 25 minutes max each time we rode.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X