This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's "Pirates Premiere" Photo Update

Yup, your DaddyB was there... click on the link for Part 1 of today's Photo Update with more than 100 photos of the event!!!

Part 2 & 3 will be uploaded late tonight/early morning!

http://www.visionsfantastic.org/dadd..._26_Update.htm

PAGE 2 & 3 ARE DONE!

Have fun!
    Don't hit your brother with that shovel!
    Last edited by daddyb; 06-26-2006, 11:11 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's "Pirates Premiere" Photo Update

I think that one guy, 24th pic down, is Francis Ford Coppola, but I'm not 100% certain. It looks like him, though. ^^;

Comment

Wow, thats a lot of stars. And that's only one update. Some of them I didn't see on the MSN webcast. Thank you for the wonderfull pictures. Can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd update.

Sabrina
      sigpic

Comment

Wow you got so many great pics....the girl with the red hair is Amy Davidson from 8 Simple rules...looking forward to the rest of your pics!!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Nice to see X Atencio!! I'm glad to see that he was there. That's the first pic I have seen. Thanks Daddyb, nice work as usual.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Holy resurrection Batman! The fourth picture looks like Jerry Garcia! Who is that scary looking old guy?

Comment

Maybe that's why he looked so familiar? Maybe I was having a flashback,, man! [/george carlin impersonation]

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura678
                Wow you got so many great pics....the girl with the red hair is Amy Davidson from 8 Simple rules...looking forward to the rest of your pics!!!
                notice the light bulb shining brightly over my head... thanks very much. Of course that's who that is! CareBear!

Comment

Great collection DB! I guess we all know now how friggin' important you are, getting the official invite and all!!! I can't help you with any of the mystery names, but I can tell you that Harry Hamlin's wife is Lisa Rinna, not Renner.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Comment

The guy just after the guy when you said "I should know who these people are but I don't" is Pat O'Brien from Entertainment Tonight (I think). Right after the guy who looks like Jerry Garcia.

Great pictures!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

JULIE
                    This is my signature.

Comment

[quote=daddyb]another unknown to me.[quote]

I believe that is Jason London (or it could be Jeremy London they are twins) the only reason I think it is Jason is looking at his IMDB page he is a regular on Wildfire a ABC family Show.

Comment

It's incredible to see just how many stars didn't even go the full length of the carpet. This is only the first update & many of those didn't make it down to where we were (Tomorrowland entrance).

One thing I liked is when the PR people had their celebrities' names printed on the back of their clipboard or came over & told the fans their names and what they were in. I can't believe they didn't do this for the press & I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had trouble with some of the names.
                        <o>

Comment

Re: DaddyB's &quot;Pirates Premiere&quot; Photo Update

The first celeb is from E! channel news. They had a special on last night and she was the hostess. Can't remember her name though. Oh and seriously, how small are some of those women up close? Some of them look sooooo thin it's gross.
                          sigpic
                          Elsa's and Anna's
                          Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I believe that is Jason London (or it could be Jeremy London they are twins) the only reason I think it is Jason is looking at his IMDB page he is a regular on Wildfire a ABC family Show.[/quote]

It's the twin who was not on 7th Heaven, if that helps.

BTW, he was walking hand in hand with Vanessa Branch (black & white gingham dress).

Also, I believe the man under Kareem is Rodney Peete. Holly Robinson-Peete was there, too.
                            <o>

Comment

Ok, the guy with Jennifer Love Hewitt is actor Ross McCall. He was in 'Green Street Hooligans' with Eljah Wood and Charlie Hunnam. It's a great movie BTW. What he's doing with her, I don't know.
                              My mind won't rest
                              and I don't sleep
                              Not even in my dreams...
                              -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                              written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                              1985-2005

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X