Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to NOS guest control and POTC CMs!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to NOS guest control and POTC CMs!!!

One thing that hasn't been said, with all the talk about yesterday's breakdowns, etc. is how incredibly well the CMs and their managers have handled everything. What I saw yesterday was experienced managers and CMs being proactive, and keeping what could easily have been a chaotic situation well under control. They made it a more pleasant experience for us guests (even if I still never made it on the ride!) The meaner some of the guests got, the cooler the CMs seemed to be.

WELL DONE GUYS!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Kudos to NOS guest control and POTC CMs!!!

Yes. I saw a fight beginning when a group of four tried to cut in line, and saw another Castmember called a "f***ing racist". Everyone who worked there really kept their cool, given the situation. Bravo, and kudos, to them!

Comment

Dear City Hall,

Your CM's who were working Tuesday, 2:30 - 3:00 pm, 6/27/06, TOTALLY ROCKED! They were very professional and patient with guests who were rude and who generally lacked in common sense. They were HAULING BUTT moving guests through that line, and moved what seemed like 600-700 guests through in under 1/2 an hour. They all deserve a raise asap.

City Hall, on the other hand, could use some COMMENT CARDS out in the LOBBY where people can get at them without having to take another hour out of their day waiting in a line that goes down the steps. :bash:

Have a magical day.

Love and kisses,

LDF
      Last edited by Mac Daddy; 06-27-2006, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Thats disney for you. The greatest ever and will never lose their title either for the greatest.

Comment

what happened on this day.. i was on vacation

Friends for life

Comment

Agreed! When I was there yesterday, it was well-organized, with great CM staffing directing people along the queue as well as the detours. Kudos!
            "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Hi everyone this is my first post. I would have to agree with everyone. The CMs really do keep thier cool! One woman had an outburst at one of them, and with her son watching! He really had a cool head and just tried to calm her down, but in the end she stormed off. They kept the situation so under control i got to go on POTC twice! oh yea...Support the Cast! Say Please and Thank You...and call them by thier name hahaha

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
              For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I have to agree 100% with this. The CM have been dealing with awful people, weather and rides yet they handle them all with great controll and closed mouths. I wouldn't be able to handle all that without #*&#@X+*&$@!!!!!
                aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

It's not easy when things are going wrong, but given the sheer number of people they were moving through that attraction, I'm really not surprised that the attraction itself had problems - how long has it been since they've run it at full capacity, anyway? Sure is nice. But anyway, they were catching a lot of cr*p from people with no patience.

However, I'd love to see mgmt modify the SOP for this attraction so that someone unloads people who are practically AT the exit fairly quickly, as they're the ones most likely to be upset by the stop (that whole "we were *this* close to getting off" thing). Yeah, it's annoying to do with people still in the queue, but it would head off a lot of problems like this and prevent some unnecessary guest abuse of CMs.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X