This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Aurora's castle after the 50th

So what do you think will happen to the castle after the 50th is over on the crowns. Do you think they will still be there or will they take them down. I hope they stay up. It makes the castle a lot better looking then with out it?
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: Princess Aurora's castle after the 50th

I hope they take that "pixiebling" down. They remind me of those plastic deodorizer "Crowns" that you find in NYC taxicabs, but that's just my opinion.

To me, the Castle used to be elegant and not trying so hard. It's become the Christina Aguilera of Chateaus lately. Watch Ebay for those crowns. They are very well made.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls have to agree with you, Cousin Orville. The castle was perfect to begin with. Any extra decorations--like crowns--only take away from and hide the original beauty of the castle.

Comment

Well....I just hope to see the castle before October......
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Perhaps a poll should be added!

I prefer the castle WITH the new crowns. Am I alone?
          sigpic
          Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I'd prefer the castle returned to its classic look. As it is now it reminds of a teenager who just discovered cosmetics.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I just hope they get through THIS look as soon as possible, if they do any more changes:

Photo credit: Pics courtesydldhistory.com

Comment

I loved that look! I made sure to get a photo in front of the big blue wall.
                sigpic
                Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I was wondering the same thing!! I think they will take off the crowns and return it to its classic, beautiful self!!

Comment

My insiders prediction is that they will rename it the "Disney's Magical Interactive Princess Castle" and make it match the pink and blue Mattel playset. The Princesses will live within permanent turret themed photo locations made of glittering styrofoam and get seasonal costume changes with their names across their royal duffs (a la "juicy") in "Prinsweats". Of course they will be in braille as well. Imagine the giant barcode dangling from the Fantasyland side.
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I originally didn't like the new castle, but it has grown on me. Now I really like all the gold. It's like a nice set of ear rings or a nice gold necklace on a beautiful women.

Even without the gold ear rings or necklace, the women would still be beautiful.

It's elegant.

Comment

I love the crowns but I think they will come off at the end of the 50th. I agree with TheDude, it's beautiful either way.
                        A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                        In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Most of the bling should go. It's like when Christmas is over... yeah it's kind of a let down going from all that holiday to "normal"... but the holiday is over. Once you get a month or so away from Christmas and you forget the impact of the drastic change, you realize you like "normal" too.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I would enjoy to see the classic blue castle back in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's
                              So what do you think will happen to the castle after the 50th is over on the crowns. Do you think they will still be there or will they take them down. I hope they stay up. It makes the castle a lot better looking then with out it?

We're talking about Sleeping Beauty's Castle, right?

I think it should be brought back to the orig. state.
                              Quote by Al:
                              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X