Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Canadians get summer jobs at Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Canadians get summer jobs at Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Does disney hire international people, ok ... Canadians for a summer experience? I heard recently that they hire people from Canada for 1 year to work at the Canadian part of Epcot.
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Can Canadians get summer jobs at Disneyland or Disneyworld?

contact disney's jobline and ask.

Comment

The jobline is 1-800-766-0888

Comment

In honestly dont know.. I am a canadian and I work at DL... but I have been here for 7 years.. I had to get a wrok visa then a permanetn resident card.. I also married an american.. but even though I married him I still had to get these things..

but it wouldnt hurt to ask the disney job line

Friends for life

Comment

I don't think they're that desperate, B_j.
          (jk)

Comment

Canadians are a plucky, resourceful people who can accomplish anything if they put their minds to it.

And did you know that Canada actually has their OWN laws and rules. It's true.
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
              Canadians are a plucky, resourceful people who can accomplish anything if they put their minds to it.

And did you know that Canada actually has their OWN laws and rules. It's true.
              hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what are you saying I am canadian.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what are you saying I am canadian.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:lol:
                I figured you were, your plucky, determined attitude gave you away. I posted that for the benefit of others.
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

You would just need to learn the language, but I'm sure you could do it.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                    I figured you were, your plucky, determined attitude gave you away. I posted that for the benefit of others.
                    oh ok

LOL

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer
                      You would just need to learn the language, but I'm sure you could do it.

Good luck.
                      I will try LOL.. i only know eh.. LOL

Friends for life

Comment

I'm sure as long as you have the proper paper work, as kelly stated, then there should be no problem. And yes, WDW does hire people from the nations represented in World Showcase to work those pavilions.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                          I'm sure as long as you have the proper paper work, as kelly stated, then there should be no problem. And yes, WDW does hire people from the nations represented in World Showcase to work those pavilions.
                          i never knew that... they actually hirew people from other nations

butr YES you have to have the proper paper work.. and believe me.. IT IS hard to get it was for me...... but maybe it owuldnt be for temp work.. i dont know about that one.. just ask disney help line.. they can help you i am sure

Friends for life

Comment

Yes we have to learn how to speak american, start brushing up on your ya'lls.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                            ~

Comment

Are you kidding, Disney loves Canadians so much that I heard they once even owned a hockey team. I wonder how that worked out for them?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X