This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate's Premiere Autographs

I didn't know if anyone was interested, but I scanned some of the autographs I got - most are just scribbles. I had to write on the page who they were for fear that I wouldn't know who it was when I got home!

Pat Riley

Ozzie Smith

Martin Landau

Lynda Carter

Orlando Bloom

Keira Knightley

Jon Voigt

Johnny Depp

James Cameron

Cal Ripken, Jr.

Bob Iger

Beau Bridges and a Disney Channel star
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Pirate's Premiere Autographs

wow cool, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice work BF Jen! And who says that penmanship is a lost art today...

Good thing Riley's coaching is better than his writing (and dancing lol)

--Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing
        Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Thank you so much!!! Now I can copy Orlando's signature onto my poster... lol j/k

Comment

Bob Iger signs autographs?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate
              Bob Iger signs autographs?
              He does when I was the only one in the crowd to recognize him - I think he was a little shocked!
              sigpic

Comment

Man, I can see why you'd want to write their names down. You'd think with their millions of dollars they'd be able to put themselves through college and learn some proper spelling, hehe. But I think that they have to sign so many autographs that most of them have just developed extreme shorthand versions of their names. Either that, or they were once doctors.

Did you get to speak with Bob Iger? That'd be so weird to talk to someone with so much influence and so much control over Disney. I mean, he's on such a different level than any of us that just to be able to talk to him for a couple minutes would be amazing. The guy holds Disneyland's long-term fate in his hand, it'd be neat to be able to seed a few ideas in his mind and see if they come to fruitation. "You know Bob, this Pixar stuff just doesn't fly inside Disneyland and outside Fantasyland", then 2 years later Pixar rides just happen to be a thing of the past. But seriously, working in your own agenda in a "casual" conversation can work wonders when you're dealing with the top of the top executives.

Thanks for the autographs, they were really great to see how everyone signs their name!

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon
                  Did you get to speak with Bob Iger? That'd be so weird to talk to someone with so much influence and so much control over Disney. I mean, he's on such a different level than any of us that just to be able to talk to him for a couple minutes would be amazing. The guy holds Disneyland's long-term fate in his hand, it'd be neat to be able to seed a few ideas in his mind and see if they come to fruitation. "You know Bob, this Pixar stuff just doesn't fly inside Disneyland and outside Fantasyland", then 2 years later Pixar rides just happen to be a thing of the past. But seriously, working in your own agenda in a "casual" conversation can work wonders when you're dealing with the top of the top executives.
                  Yes, I talked to him for a second - he asked me where I worked. And I told him I was a mom from Idaho - he looked surprised and said "really?" I said yes and that I was a big fan of his work - he said thanks and moved on.
                  sigpic

Comment

I could not resist making this pic...

Why did anybody not think of taking Mac to torture John......and maybe having mac held by other stars

Comment

Ahoy all,

After lots of begging I stopped trying to get autographs and took pix instead. I did get Andy Samberg(from SNL) and Joanne Worley's autographs. I really wanted Tony Shaloub. But he, Kareem Abdul Jabar and Pat Riley wouldn't come to me.

I had a great but exhausting time anyway :-)

Aprille :-)

Comment

Cal Ripken Jr. and Ozzie Smith, wow two Hall of Famers. Thats awesome.

Comment

I'm not sure I could have behaved if I got the chance to talk to Iger. I'm afraid I'd shout about something that I find displeasing about Disney...good thing I wasn't there.

Comment

Wow, I was trying to look at them and figure them out before I read who they were. BoB Iger was the easiest haha. I got most of them, but Johnny Depps, WTF was that? It looked like NY and the young and the restless YR. Weird. So I know the reason they scribble. At the last Super Soap weekend, I met Al from OLTL. When he signed my picture, I was all ummm, what's that supposed to say. He laughed and told me it's cause people could try to forge it if they made it more ledgible. He insisted that is how he signs his checks as well lol. I guess it makes sense.
                            sigpic
                            Elsa's and Anna's
                            Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Here are mine:

Up -> Down and then Left -> Right they are:

- Kathryn Beaumont ("Alice")
                              - The midget pirate (Dunno his name)
                              - Tony Baxter (who also wrote "Happy Pirates Day!")
                              - Helen Mirren
                              - Some girl from the movie who's name I don't know
                              - Jerry Bruckheimer
                              - Gore Verbinski (I really need to encode the video of my encounter with him. I think I caught him by suprise by 'Ring' fangirl-ing all over him)
                              - Keira Knightley
                              - Kevin McNally
                              - Bill Nighy
                              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X