Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Marie Osmond Disneyland Rose doll

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marie Osmond Disneyland Rose doll

The Disney Gallery has an announcement about the release of the Marie Osmond Disneyland Rose doll on July 15. (I expect it's a typo that the event supposedly starts at 10pm - I presume they mean 10am.) The price is $130 and some of the dolls will be presigned. Marie Osmond will be at the Carnation Garden Stage for a meet-and-greet but will not be signing additional dolls. Wristband distribution info is included in the link.

I also noticed last week that they have the doll on display in Disneyana for anyone who wants to see it in person beforehand.

Re: Marie Osmond Disneyland Rose doll

Those things frighten me!

Comment

Is that the doll that runs away? j/k
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

It's a doll... with roses on it... and no connection to DL at all save for the name.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I think I will stick with my Disneyland roses. They bloom each year and are a bit cheaper especially when on sale!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X