X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Johnny Depp on POTC" video

I got this link from a friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQ5eWBlApY

They let him get out of the boat and touch Jack's face!!!

It's so cool to see them both together.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Re: "Johnny Depp on POTC" video

That was totally awsome!!! (the eighties in me is comming out,sorry!!) I had to email it to like 20 people.

Comment

That's awesome, thanks for sharing.
      HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Interestingly enough, Johnny Depp seems to be baffled as to why he was made part of the ride.

Quote: "...who would have thought that Johnny Depp would be part of a theme park ride? 'My kids get to go to Disneyland a little more often than other kids, but that's part of the gig,' he says.

Still, he is rather surprised by this turn in his career. 'When the ride took this particular turn, I was shocked, and I am still shocked,' he concedes. 'It doesn't make sense to me.'

Source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/films/...0Standard&ct=5

Comment

Great video, nice camera angles! I guess Depp enjoyed the updated ride.

Comment

good video I like how they recorded the waterfull davy jones scene. Its amazing how great a job the imagineers did!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

What a great video. I won't be able to get to DL for a few years now so it's great to see the new additions.

I love Johnny's reactions. He seemed in awe of what a wonderful job they've done. I liked it when AAJohnny and real-life Johnny kinda looked at each other at the exact same time :lol:
              Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
              May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
              September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
              June 2003 DL
              Dec 2002 WDW
              April 2002 DLP
              Dec 2001 DL
              Nov 2000 WDW
              Oct 2000 DL
              Oct 1997 WDW
              April 1994 DL

Comment

I saw this the other day but it had two other guys talking over it, I loved hearing Johnny's own comments! Thanks for sharing!!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                Mark Twain

Comment

Oh I lOVE this video! How cute that he was intimidated to touch the figure. Adorable! :love:
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

While watching this video I noticed that you can see the the bottom of Johnny's latex neck as he pops out of the barrel and is turning his head. haha Unless it just happenes to be the largest non-lethal sword gash ever to be caught on film!
                    Ryborg

Comment

Even though I think the Davy Jones part is really amazing and was just awwed by it, I will miss the "old" part of the ride, how you would sail into total darkness before emerging on the Wicked Wench battle scene.

Comment

Boy, he really gives away the forced perspective of the ride when he gets out and walks right in front of the seemingly 8' tall, 500-pound pirate. I had no idea that pirate was that big, but I guess that's kind of the point. Having an object that big and the background objects really small make the town seem much bigger.

It kind of makes me wonder just how big that set really is. I looks like it can be dozens of feet to the wall, but I'm wondering now if it's just a tiny little room with more forced perspective than I previously thought.

Comment

That was an amazing video. It was so strange seeing the real and fake Jonny together. The animatronic looked better IMHO.
                          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X