Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

What Are You Going To Be For The 2nd Annual (technically 3rd)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Going To Be For The 2nd Annual (technically 3rd)

Mickey's Halloween Treat?

Re: What Are You Going To Be For The 2nd Annual (technically 3rd)

I'm working on either Snow White...Or if I can get creative...Leota.

^This is the life!

Comment

tinker bell

once again

Comment

Originally posted by MiceSteak
        I'm working on either Snow White...Or if I can get creative...Leota.
        I was Leota a few years ago for Halloween. People either totally got it or were completely confused by it. The table is a little too big to walk around the park in though.
        Last edited by The Red Head; 06-30-2006, 12:22 PM.
        San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Wait... this is the first time I'm going, but I thought it said that adults cannot wear costumes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Head
            I was Leota a few years ago. People either totally got it or were completely confused by it. The table is a little too big to walk around the park in though.
            I think if you JUST wear the Jessica Rabbit outfit you have in your avatar, many, many, many people will be very happy, and you'll win outfit of the year.

Besides, it's too hard to breathe well in a crystal ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
              Wait... this is the first time I'm going, but I thought it said that adults cannot wear costumes?
              Costumes in DCA where the event takes place is highly encouraged.......just don't try to get in line at Disneyland!

This is what sucks for those of us that want to go park hopping! The first Mickey's Halloween themed party was at Disneyland in 1995 and it was a blast! So many great costumes including the muscle bound 6 foot dude dressed up as Alice In Wonderland! West Hollywood represent!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                ...The first Mickey's Halloween themed party was at Disneyland in 1995 and it was a blast! So many great costumes including the muscle bound 6 foot dude dressed up as Alice In Wonderland! West Hollywood represent!
                Thanks for the clarification! Now that sounds hilarious... pictures, anyone? And please, no "rabbit hole" jokes.

Comment

Again 1995 pre-digital era! I will dig through our photo albums and try to scan the image tonight! Man! That was 11 years ago! Jeesh I feel old!

Comment

I think if you JUST wear the Jessica Rabbit outfit you have in your avatar, many, many, many people will be very happy, and you'll win outfit of the year.
                    I am contemplating wearing my Jessica costume even though it was from last year. I didn't go to the Disney Halloween thing last year. The costume I am thinking of for this year is not Disney themed. So I could rewear Jessica at DCA and wear my non-Disney costume to the other parties I am going to.
                    San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Besides, it's too hard to breathe well in a crystal ball.
                      We wants the red head!
                      We wants the red head!
                      We wants the red head!

(Yes I know! We've heard this one before!)

Comment

And please, no "rabbit hole" jokes.
                        :lol: I think that one was jsut enough.
                        Go make a life, not a living.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Head
                          I am contemplating wearing my Jessica costume even though it was from last year. I didn't go to the Disney Halloween thing last year. The costume I am thinking of for this year is not Disney themed. So I could rewear Jessica at DCA and wear my non-Disney costume to the other parties I am going to.
                          There you go. Just wear the Jessica outfit and everyone's happy. The rest of what you said I couldn't hear because I'm still looking at the avatar...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X