This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It IS a little trashed: Paul Presslers Brick

Thought you guys might like to see Paul Presslers brick which is in the Esplanade. Here ya go! :lol:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/ci...=100_0906.jpg/
    Last edited by Circarama; 04-17-2005, 10:16 PM.
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Originally posted by Circarama
    Thought you guys might like to see Paul Presslers brick which is in the Esplanade. Here ya go! :lol:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/ci...t=100_0906.jpg
    LOL!!!!

Comment

I don't care how much someone may hate him for what he did (or didn't do) to Disneyland, but vandalism is still vandalism. Some people need to grow up.

Comment

Sweeeeet.

Comment

where is it so i can put some more gum on it? huh, huh, huh (i'm not serious)

Comment

Wow.... kinda makes you feel sorry for the guy....no, that was a bowel movement...nevermind!
            Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
            http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay... sorry guys... who's Paul Pressler?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
                satan incarnate :devil:
                How much longer will it take
                For the world to see.
                We should learn to live
                And simply let it be.
                Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
                  he's the guy that let disneyland get to the horrible state it was before the 50th cleanup. (closed subs, brown poop tl, dca, faded buildings, rotting columbia - just to name a few things)

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy247
                    he's the guy that let disneyland get to the horrible state it was before the 50th cleanup. (closed subs, brown poop tl, dca, faded buildings, rotting columbia - just to name a few things)
                    He is also the current CEO of the Gap... So we all must shop at Old Navy lest he returns to work more evil mojo on the mouse...
                    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Looks like custodial needs to pay attention to the bricks. Granted, Esplanade is the largest and most boring custodial shift to have, those sort of things are suppossed to be cleaned up.
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It looks like someone burnt the top of the bears head! :lol:
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                          Looks like custodial needs to pay attention to the bricks. Granted, Esplanade is the largest and most boring custodial shift to have, those sort of things are suppossed to be cleaned up.
                          I think they encourage it on those two bricks lol.

Comment

But wait... theres more!

I added another pic that shows Cynthia Harriss' brick right next the esteemed Mr. Pressler's brick
                            http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/ci...t=100_0906.jpg
                            Last edited by Circarama; 04-17-2005, 09:31 PM. Reason: add link
                            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
                              Wow.... kinda makes you feel sorry for the guy....no, that was a bowel movement...nevermind!
                              Either way, you were deeply moved.

Todd,

In short,

Paul Pressler was in charge of the Disney Stores,
                              Later he was named president of DL
                              who was promoted to overseeing all the Disney Parks.

The Disney Stores did do well, and expanded considerably
                              while he was in charge. However, at DL, it could only be
                              described as a reign of terror.

He just about nixed the Indiana Jones attraction, and it
                              only proceeded because it was too far along, (thank goodness)
                              He also has been quoted as saying and initiating a program
                              at DL called "running to failure", in order to reduce operating costs.
                              This resulted in lack of upkeep of attractions, buildings, maintenance,
                              rotting infastructure, lack of any new attractions in DL in the past
                              10 years, and was a major force in the "building on the cheap" program
                              that Roy Disney has criticized.

He worked closely with Cynthia Harriss while in charge of the
                              Disney Stores, and he used her as a pawn, placing her as DL
                              president when he was promoted to head all Disney Parks. Cynthia
                              Harriss left Disney a short time after Paul left Disney. At one point
                              it appeared that Paul Pressler may have been Eisner's successor.
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

He is also the current CEO of the Gap... So we all must shop at Old Navy lest he returns to work more evil mojo on the mouse...
                                Speaking of the Crap...I mean...Gap....(sorry, bad pun) I noticed the one in my mall was being renovated when I visited today...I got a shiver... it was like Paul himself was there, laughing evily behind the construction walls...
                                Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                                http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                                sigpic

Comment

I want one of those bricks...Anyways, I thought I read a couple months ago that they removed his brick.
                                  I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
                                  Gas For Car- $60
                                  Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by E Ticket
                                    I don't care how much someone may hate him for what he did (or didn't do) to Disneyland, but vandalism is still vandalism. Some people need to grow up.
                                    I agree!
                                    ----------------
                                    So a bunch of vandals agree with ones point of view regarding this man :

How does that advance the case against him and what he did while President of Disneyland? If anything it diminishes it.....how sad
                                    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

The last time I went to Disneyland with my firend, we went and looked for that stone. When we found it, my friend asked why we had been looking for it and I told him who paul pressler was. My friend then proceeded to hawk a big loogie on the stone. I can't remember, but i think he also spit on cynthias stone as well. BUT THAT LOOGIE on pauls stone was NASTY!
                                      Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
                                        The last time I went to Disneyland with my firend, we went and looked for that stone. When we found it, my friend asked why we had been looking for it and I told him who paul pressler was. My friend then proceeded to hawk a big loogie on the stone. I can't remember, but i think he also spit on cynthias stone as well. BUT THAT LOOGIE on pauls stone was NASTY!
                                        :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm SORRY... I can't help it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
                                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X