This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency

Last night at around eleven, we decided to go home from Disneyland. We waited for about 15 minutes for 2 trams, beacause they were stalling. At first it was weird, but it got stranger as we were boarding, the tram kept stopping unexptededly, and the announcer on the back of the tram was talking to the driver over the intercom instead of the radio. As we approached the Escalators, i realized something was wrong. There were paramedics and firetrucks helping someone on a stretcher on the escalator. As we walked towards our escalator, we saw some house of blues security coming near us, and one of them said, "They aren't really hurt, they're just trying to get a S*** load of money outta us". Did anyone else witness this?

Re: Emergency

Not having been there myself, all I can tell you is that the person in the back of the tram has no way of communicating with the driver other than with the PA...

Comment

Ah, ok, I thought they must have a radio or something.

Comment

We were going up the escalator at about that time, and there was a woman sprawled out on the first few steps of one of the escalators and she looked to be unconscious at first, but as we got closer her eyes were opening and closing. Her whole family was around her and the escalator was stopped with security keeping people away. Not sure if she fell, or passed out or what but there was a young girl sitting on the stair behind her kind of holding her head...not sure if she was the lady's daughter, but she looked pretty scared. Nobody was doing any kind of first aid, or anything either. When we got to the top of the escalator we heard the ambulance arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmxmom
          Not sure if she fell, or passed out or what but there was a young girl sitting on the stair behind her kind of holding her head...not sure if she was the lady's daughter, but she looked pretty scared. Nobody was doing any kind of first aid, or anything either.
          Maybe she had a seizure? I've seen that type of situation happen where the guests (family) doesn't want anyone to help them until the seizure passes.

Just a random guess though... I have no idea what happened, or if it was just a fake thing as security said.
          -Wes

Comment

Remember security for the House of Blues is not Disneyland Security. They are just bouncers in yellow pollo shirts.

Comment

The security I saw around the lady was in white shirts and looked to be Disneyland Security. I didn't see any House of Blues people near the lady.

Comment

The OP mentioned HOB security.

Comment

A friend of mine mentioned the incident to me.
                  Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyForever
                    A friend of mine mentioned the incident to me.
                    A post on this message board mentioned the incident to me.

thanks for sharing
                    -Wes

Comment

I saw the same thing happening, but I saw like security cursing and firefighters rushing! and ( sweating ) Lol
                      It's GREAT to be a Viking!

Were going down, down and a earlier round,
                      And sugar, were going down swingin'
                      I'll be your number one, with a bullet,
                      A loaded god complex,
                      Clock it and pull it.
                      - Fall Out Boy, Sugar, Were Goin' Down

I'm to quarters and a heart down,
                      And I don't wanna forget how your voice sounds,
                      These words are all I have so I'll write them,
                      So you need them just to get by,
                      Dance, Dance, were falling apart to half time,
                      Dance, Dance,
                      And these are lives you'd love lead to lead,
                      Dance,
                      This is the way they'd love if they knew how, misery loved me.
                      - Fall Out Boy, Dance Dance

Comment

Remember security for the House of Blues is not Disneyland Security. They are just bouncers in yellow pollo shirts.
                        The House of Blues bouncers wear chicken costumes? :blink:
                        sigpic
                        Fluffy Club Member

Comment

I saw that too. I remember thinking the security guard seemed to be kind of annoyed at the lady on the escalator. Almost like she thought she was faking or over-dramatizing it.

Comment

I think I heard about this on CNN

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X