This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski Haunted Mansion

Quick question: Has the Olszewski Haunted Mansion been released yet? Everything I've seen has a release date of June 10th, but I haven't seen it on sale online anywhere.

Any ideas? Or should I wait until I get to Disneyland in August?

Re: Olszewski Haunted Mansion

I was at the park two weeks ago and I believe i saw it there!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Originally posted by disneybearcub
      Quick question: Has the Olszewski Haunted Mansion been released yet? Everything I've seen has a release date of June 10th, but I haven't seen it on sale online anywhere.
      Yes, it was released on June 10th. The only time I've seen it offered online was during the presale period before the release when you could register with Delivears. You could contact them now, and if they have any in stock, you could order it over the phone. You could also try any of the various shopping services that sell merchandise from Disneyland. But the cheapest way is probably buying it at the park itself, depending on whether you'd be able to carry it home yourself or you'd have to ship it.

Comment

Thanks. Guess I'll just try at the park when I get there, and have it shipped home.

Comment

When I was at the park Saturday the Mansion was out of stock at Disneyana. It has been released though, I have one.
          Mike

Comment

Just talked to DeliverEars, and the initial stock sold out rapidly. They are expecting another delivery around July 17.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X