This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

Hey guys I have a couple of questions regarding this. My gf and I get this through our AAA package and I was wondering what characters appear?? Also what time is this? I heard that it is an hour before Toontown opens to the rest of the public. Now I heard that Toontown normally opens an hour later than the rest of the park so does that mean that if the park opens at 8, Toontown would normally open at 9 to the general public, yet the Toontown Madness would be at 8?? Do you guys follow?

Re: Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

If the park opens at 8, Toontown would open at 9 normally, and "Madness" will start shortly after 8; you may want to combine it with your early entry day and do your Fantasyland rides and then just mosey over under the tracks.

They do a cute little ceremony, and one family is picked to be the "honorary mayor", et al. They'll have the big five plus Chip and Dale and perhaps one or two others. They usually hang around for a bit afterwards, so you can get some good pictures as well.

I've got a few shots of the ceremony:

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan266
      Hey guys I have a couple of questions regarding this. My gf and I get this through our AAA package and I was wondering what characters appear?? Also what time is this? I heard that it is an hour before Toontown opens to the rest of the public. Now I heard that Toontown normally opens an hour later than the rest of the park so does that mean that if the park opens at 8, Toontown would normally open at 9 to the general public, yet the Toontown Madness would be at 8?? Do you guys follow?

It might cost you more
      but I would just go to Goofy's Kitchen
      You get to see the characters (more of them)
      It's has A/C
      and the food is so much better and it's all you can eat (including your juices and milk)
      Be sure to make a reservation. You can't get in without one..it's that popular.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan266
        Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness begins just after park opening on monday, wednesday, friday and saturday.

Early Entry is one hour prior to posted Disneyland Park opening and offered on monday, TUESDAY, THURSDAY and saturday.

the following attractions may be open (subject to change):

Monorail
        Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
        Astro Orbitor
        Space Mountain
        It's a Small World
        Matterhorn Bobsleds
        King Arthur Carrousel
        Mad Tea Party
        Alice in Wonderland
        Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
        Peter Pan's Flight
        Pinocchio's Daring Journey
        Snow White's Scary Adventure
        Dumbo The Flying Elephant

food locations will include:

Main Street Fruit Cart
        Blue Ribbon Bakery
        Carnation Cafe
        Plaza Inn

have a wonderful time!:wave:
        sigpic

Comment

I forgot to mention they also hand out this button to everyone who shows up, making them "honorary citizens of Toontown"...

We've done it twice, and both times, we've done it on an early entry day. Why? Simply because they start about 15 minutes after the park opens; and it can take that long just to traverse the entire park to get there. The "ceremony" lasts maybe 10 minutes.

If you've got the passes for this (they come with all the AAA packages), it's worth checking out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X