This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Thing I Saw...

I just had to share this with everyone. This is the funniest thing! These poor guys had not idea what they were walking in to. :lol:

Re: Funniest Thing I Saw...

AAAAA Kids on leashes... only at Disneyland

Comment

That kid was going to knock them over like bowling pins...lol.

Comment

Yep... that's exactly how to raise a child!

Idiots.

I think that picture is more sad, rather then SO funny like you seem to think it is.
        -Wes

Comment

Where do people get those dog backpack leashes?! Every single parent has one!!!!!

Comment

Now if only that thing came with an electric bark collar...

KIDDING!!!!
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

SOme kids I have seen running loose from their parents and knocking over costumed characters or just misbehaving because they can, need to be tethered, but on a shorter leash. Some kids are worse than dogs when it comes to proper behavior around people. Sad as it is, it's true whether you like it or not.
              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

A leache LOL!

Comment

Is it too much trouble to control your kids? I can't believe how lazy have parents become!
                  sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                  Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

Very Lazy! They don't watch them, care what they do to other people, or even care where they are. I have seen it too many times. Have you ever walked around a big toys R us store and watched as kids tear boxes open, pull the toy out, and then throw it on the floor. The parents are right there and do nothing. Or the kids that grab a bike from the rack and start racing around the store? They do it all the time. Not all parents are like this, but unfortunatley, there are many coming in now. They didn't want these kids in the first place, and could care less about them. I live in a neighborhood full of the little hoodlums, and the parents sit outside on chairs and do nothing to stop them.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
                      Now if only that thing came with an electric bark collar...

KIDDING!!!!
                      :lol:
                      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590
                        Where do people get those dog backpack leashes?! Every single parent has one!!!!!
                        NOT TRUE!!! (I believe in holding hands.)

Comment

I am a parent and never used one. I try to tell myself to be objective and hope that there is a specal reason that the child needs the restraint but so far I haven't heard any valid points to make it seem like a parent just can't teach a little discipline and use consistency. However I am still on the fence with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy
                            Very Lazy! They don't watch them, care what they do to other people, or even care where they are. I have seen it too many times. Have you ever walked around a big toys R us store and watched as kids tear boxes open, pull the toy out, and then throw it on the floor. The parents are right there and do nothing. Or the kids that grab a bike from the rack and start racing around the store? They do it all the time. Not all parents are like this, but unfortunatley, there are many coming in now. They didn't want these kids in the first place, and could care less about them. I live in a neighborhood full of the little hoodlums, and the parents sit outside on chairs and do nothing to stop them.
                            Yup, crack babies, havin' babies...be afraid, very, very afraid.
                            Hardly applicable to all parents but sure does seem to fit a lot of them.
                            IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy
                              Some kids are worse than dogs when it comes to proper behavior around people. Sad as it is, it's true whether you like it or not.
                              The more I know people (and their children), the better I like my dog!
                              -Anonymous
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X