Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brer Rabbit

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brer Rabbit

    Has anyone else realized that at the end of Splash Mountain, where Brer Rabbit is singing about how happy he is to be free...hes still tied up
    Whats with that?

  • #2
    Re: Brer Rabbit

    From what I have observed, he is relaxing with his arms behind his head. I have never seen that as being tied up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Brer Rabbit

      If I can remember correctly, I think the rope is either right next to him or it's really loosened. I really love that part, it really matches the feel of the ride perfectly.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Brer Rabbit

        The rope has been loosened.




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Brer Rabbit

          Originally posted by wrs28220
          From what I have observed, he is relaxing with his arms behind his head. I have never seen that as being tied up.
          hahahahahaahahahahaha that made my day!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Brer Rabbit

            I saw last friday he is totally tied up, and its not lose

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Brer Rabbit

              He has a rope against his waist, but it it loosened - you can tell it is.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Brer Rabbit

                Originally posted by pveticket
                I saw last friday he is totally tied up, and its not lose
                Can you get a picture of this next time you are at the park? I am really curious what this looks like. Thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Brer Rabbit

                  I gave the Pveticket Legal Offices a call at (714) 781-4565...

                  "Disneyland Resort, can I help you..."

                  I didn't disagree with any of his posts actually, just curious was all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Brer Rabbit

                    Originally posted by Athlonacon
                    Can you get a picture of this next time you are at the park? I am really curious what this looks like. Thanks.
                    Yeah, i won;t be going for a while though beacause my passes expire on August 15th, and its blackedout till then

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Brer Rabbit

                      Originally posted by pveticket
                      Has anyone else realized that at the end of Splash Mountain, where Brer Rabbit is singing about how happy he is to be free...hes still tied up
                      Whats with that?

                      the rope is untied and he's resting his head in his hands
                      If I knew how to post pictues, I'd post it.


                      Edit: Ok, here's the picture (in my avatar).
                      Look close. You can see at the bottom the rope is broken and sorta lose.
                      He is also resting his head in his arms.
                      He looks funny, but he's free.
                      Last edited by DLFreak71; 07-04-2006, 03:41 PM.
                      Quote by Al:
                      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                      -Al Lutz


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Brer Rabbit

                        sorry, I have to say this because I'm laughing my head off with the thought. He looks like road kill in that picture. *lol* I'll behave now. Just couldn't help myself there. :lmao:
                        Last edited by Hayley B; 07-04-2006, 04:12 PM.
                        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

                        Join MiceChat Gold.



                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X