Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Splash Mountain Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash Mountain Question

The part where you go down to the Laughing Place scene. How did they built that drop? It's a little bumpy.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: Splash Mountain Question

I think it has rollers on it. I'm not sure. Correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief117
      The part where you go down to the Laughing Place scene. How did they built that drop? It's a little bumpy.

If I'm not mistaken, they built it the same way they built the rest of the waterway.

Steel and plaster.
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

I also think there is suppose to be a little bump there to get wet...after all,
        when it happens they are laughing.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

I believe that that part is more or less similar to a waterless flume....

Then again, I'd probably be wrong...

Comment

I had read someplace that it was constructed largely from confetti.
            Tref ...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X