Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

What Matt Ouimet Does that is so unique.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Matt Ouimet Does that is so unique.

I've heard that during the Pressler-Harris era that complaints never got past front line dept.heads. The upper managers didn't want to hear them, or be bothered by them. They seldom if ever walked the park during operating hours, so they didn't see first hand what was going on. All they were concerned about was how much they could reduce operating expenses, so they could get their bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by inav
      One of the best yes, but the best would have to go to Walt Disney. Without Walt Disney, Disneyland wouldn't exist.
      Well, DUH! Besides, I've never thought of Walt as the President of Disney; while he was alive he was Disney. I have thought of him at varying times as creator, genius or heart and soul
      A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
      In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman
        I've heard that during the Pressler-Harris era that complaints never got past front line dept.heads. The upper managers didn't want to hear them, or be bothered by them. They seldom if ever walked the park during operating hours, so they didn't see first hand what was going on. All they were concerned about was how much they could reduce operating expenses, so they could get their bonuses.
        Not far from the truth.
        Burnt Toast
        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X