This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Codes

I was watching Good Morning Sacramento this morning and noticed they had some codes for certain things noticed and certain kind of 911(vomit control)
    Disneyland has been training some of the Hong Kong Castmembers

1- if a Guest is wearing Mickey Ears a CM is supposed to greet you with "Mickey, How are you today" (this has not happened to me yet and I have Golden Ears)

2- "Protein Spill" meaning someone has spewed some where in the park

3 this one is obvious- "Vistors are Guests"

Have any of you had the First one happen to you?

Wow , 700 Posts?
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You're from Sacramento?? I totally missed out on all this fun Disney stuff until I moved to Wisconsin. I moved to Milwaukee from Sacramento last June! I used to live right by 50 and Bradshaw.

Comment

Actually, Modesto.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I remember I heard some code when a horse missed the bag when he relieved himself...I just can't remember it now, but it was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon

2- "Protein Spill" meaning someone has spewed some where in the park
          Used the term as custodial at Disney-MGM Studios. Where it was cleaned up with 'Pixie Dust' (charcoal/sawdust- now you know what pixie dust REALLY is). However, the term commonly used at DL is the more generic Code-V.
          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

I was just gonna say that Mr. Mainstreet We never used pixie dust to clean it up tho- it usually ended up making more of a mess. Paper towel and disinfectant are much faster Ahh code V's- nothing will ever scare me again- I have cleaned up gallons of vomit
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Disneyland has been training some of the Hong Kong Castmembers

1- if a Guest is wearing Mickey Ears a CM is supposed to greet you with "Mickey, How are you today" (this has not happened to me yet and I have Golden Ears)

Have any of you had the First one happen to you?

Wow , 700 Posts?
              nope. never have had anyone ask me anything with my ears on, usually minnie ears. come to think of it, no one has ever addressed me at dl at all, except for, "anything else m'am?" not even as a kid. can you hum, "mr. cellophane, mr. cellophane, for you can look right through me, pass right by me, and never know i'm there." *sigh* bring a tear to your eye don't it
              from the musical, "chicago"
              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

They call shot glasses "tooth pick holders"

Comment

never heard of the protein spill :lol:

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
                    They call shot glasses "tooth pick holders"
                    They did this when I bought one at Pieces of Eight. My daughter whispered to me as we were leaving, "Can you believe they don't know what people use those things for!"
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

TOOTHPICK HOLDERS!? :lol: I always wondered how they justified the whole shot glass thing. I noticed on the retro set of shot glasses, they're called mini-drink cups. But toothpick holders is priceless.
                      The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I use one as a toothpick holder
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

The most intresting one I have heard is the merchandise cast members using "we have a customer" to inform all the nearby cast members that there is a shoplifter.

Comment

Re: CM Codes

got any vmk codes?

Comment

Sigh. Even though this is definitely not the place. You're looking for cheat codes, this is about codes as in cast member terminology. Anyways, here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual..._Kingdom#Codes

Comment

Actually, Modesto.
                                Modesto?! St. Stans Brewery. MMMMMMM Beeeer
                                You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

as for #1...well, I don't wear mouse ears to the park generally speaking. One night I did wear black minnie ears and thankfully nobody addressed me as minnie mouse. If they had they probably would have gotten the "are you insane?" look...LOL

Comment

I got recognized by a few CMs with my homemade Gadget ears....and one insisted for about a minute that I was Dumbo. :sweat:
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Let's see..

Code V is vomit
                                      Code H is ... excrement .. of any kind.. it actually stands for horse, but could be human as well.
                                      Code U is urine

A customer IS a shoplifter. A shot glass IS a toothpick holder (it even says that on your receipt..) Although, from what I've been told, only the magic kingdom parks have to call them that. I work at DCA, and we've always referred to them as shot glasses. The common story is that if your park sells alcohol to guests, then it's okay to call them what they are.

I do know that the ashtrays that are sold at Tower are actually called "coasters" though.. Or at least I think that's what someone told me they were.

Comment

Originally posted by HemoGoblin

I do know that the ashtrays that are sold at Tower are actually called "coasters" though.. Or at least I think that's what someone told me they were.
                                        Oh, you mean the 'candy dishes'? )
                                        The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X